Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why do low inhib people exist?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
So I was thinking back on my high school years.

I used to know this one kid, he was a manlet and LTN in the face.

Yet he was extremely low inhib and one of the popular kids, I still remember him telling the whole class his ass was itchy, and he asked to go to the toilet.

Reflecting on this made me think though, shouldnt these low inhib people be extinct?

I mean if you acted low inhib in cave man times you would probably just get eaten by a lion or something equally as stupid would happen and the genes for it would eventually die right?

So thats why there are so many high inhibitioncels, because in this day and age a high inhibition no longer keeps you alive and perhaps can block you from certain life opportunities that low inhibmaxxers will get just by existing and being retarded, so it should be a rare trait that was bred out, but it seems theres a lot of low inhib people and it cant all be explained away by just some people being autistic or whatever I think.

So I was thinking back on my high school years.

I used to know this one kid, he was a manlet and LTN in the face.

Yet he was extremely low inhib and one of the popular kids, I still remember him telling the whole class his ass was itchy, and he asked to go to the toilet.

Reflecting on this made me think though, shouldnt these low inhib people be extinct?

I mean if you acted low inhib in cave man times you would probably just get eaten by a lion or something equally as stupid would happen and the genes for it would eventually die right?

So thats why there are so many high inhibitioncels, because in this day and age a high inhibition no longer keeps you alive and perhaps can block you from certain life opportunities that low inhibmaxxers will get just by existing and being retarded, so it should be a rare trait that was bred out, but it seems theres a lot of low inhib people and it cant all be explained away by just some people being autistic or whatever I think.
low iq.

It's not mutually exclusive. It's about deciding when and where you'll be low inhib or high inhib. It's stupid to be low inhib in certain situations, and stupid to be high inhib in others. Inhibition itself is not really a personality trait

Low inhib is important because it shows that you are not afraid of confrontation

Thanks to modern comfort, natural selection doesn't occure anymore in our species. In fact, the most dysgenic behaviors are being promoted, that's why you have so many single moms or poor people sprouting dozen of new mouths to feed as if there was no tomorrow. Their offspring will also reproduce massively despite their natural retardation. That's how you get people with obvious retard traits being "popular" in high school and then being socially promoted during adulthood. As long as they submit to their overlords and don't ask too many question, their retardation is very welcomed by soyciety.

I've only been "low inhib" when I've been drunk asf, then I just say and do whatever the fuck I want. lol

I think it’s more of a personality thing, I’ve known far too many people who have no right being low inhib. Some people just don’t give a fuck though and I think that’s what it boils down to.