Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do men ask for girls' @'s?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
This is something that bothers me. Whenever guys see a cute girl on instagram, they ask for her @. But what are they gonna do? Are they gonna slide in the DM's? They won't have a chance if they're not Chad. Or they just gonna jack off to cute girl pics? Do they want to support her OnlyFans? Simp or something?

Because they're thirsty normfags, still living in bluepill fantasy land

Incel trait don't know what @ is

This is something that bothers me. Whenever guys see a cute girl on instagram, they ask for her @. But what are they gonna do? Are they gonna slide in the DM's? They won't have a chance if they're not Chad. Or they just gonna jack off to cute girl pics? Do they want to support her OnlyFans? Simp or something?

jack off, give money, or both.

if they are really delusional they may hit her up in dms

they want to see thirst traps of that person

One day I hope everyone who has ever created account or paid for anything lonlyf*gs related is forced into brutal labour until they are cured of their disease.

One day I hope everyone who has ever created account or paid for anything lonlyf*gs related is forced into brutal labour until they are cured of their disease.
maybe one day in the distant future all mental illnesses will be cured with a pill that u take once

if that happens i bet we'd have advanced sex bots and full dive vr too

Can I get your mothers @, OP?

Fapping fapping fapping all day long :dab:

Do they really though?

Why are you even on social media?