Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Normies & Femoids spend so much time on social media?

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
Shitpost but I don't really understand why? It's just a waste of time & energy. Normies & femoids waste hours of their free time arguing with text online when they could be doing something more productive. On social media you can't even read people's body language, listen to their tone of voice or see their facial expressions so it's not the same as face to face interactions. Social media is only useful for information that counters the fake news MSM. Apart from that social media has been a negative on society overwhelmingly.

Well it’s promoted by every outlet, also normies and especially femoids are a hive mind

Reward.

They post a bra pic and get 500 likes and offers of money.

They post feet pics next to a fire and get 1k likes and offers of managerial employment.

the dark knight batman GIF

I do the same here.

because theyre NPCs and do whatever the jews tell them to do

this site is a social media

Did you know Chico Lachowski was scouted by model agencies through his social media account?
Living life on tutorial mode.

Did you know Chico Lachowski was scouted by model agencies through his social media account?
Living life on tutorial mode.

Kind of like women who post on LINKEDIN in some low position taking a selfie and saying
how passionate she is about the job. One week later she is offered a regional management position.

''I got there through hard work and deTeRMination.

dopamine hits

Because unlike us their phone pings with notifications all night and they have choice.