Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do normies love shit tests so much.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
seems like normies are always shit testing each other.

if one normie slips up the shit test the winning normie ascends the hierarchy

if one normie slips up the shit test the winning normie ascends the hierarchy
i remember this stupid fucking shit test in school where we were told that we would have a challenge where we would have to eat worms. then when the low inhib try hard normies got to the challenge they were rewarded with candy. this was actually foreshadowing when i think about it. the retards who wanted to eat the live worms were moggers. because of how tryhard and edgy they were. showing off and doing stupid risky shit always gets rewarded in the normie world. look at all the shit tests in frats and sororities.

i remember this stupid fucking shit test in school where we were told that we would have a challenge where we would have to eat worms. then when the low inhib try hard normies got to the challenge they were rewarded with candy. this was actually foreshadowing when i think about it. the retards who wanted to eat the live worms were moggers. because of how tryhard and edgy they were. showing off and doing stupid risky shit always gets rewarded in the normie world. look at all the shit tests in frats and sororities.
that sounds fucking retarded who would eat a worm? a LF autist?

that sounds fucking retarded who would eat a worm? a LF autist?
Klaus Schwab's good little goyim

the same that will live in the pod and eat the bugs.

It's obvious this school was doing some behaviorist operand conditioning to brainwash students that eating worms is good. Gen alpha and gen beta will eat worms, own nothing and be happy.

Last edited:
seems like normies are always shit testing each other.
Ragemaxx, even if it's fake rage normies are too dense to see the difference. They see emotion and think there's something real behind the mask.

Every time someone starts shit with me I treat it seriously back, either they'll whimper and cry out "calm down!! :((" or youre gonna get in a fight.
Preferable to dealing with shit tests imo

Ragemaxx, even if it's fake rage normies are too dense to see the difference. They see emotion and think there's something real behind the mask.

Every time someone starts shit with me I treat it seriously back, either they'll whimper and cry out "calm down!! :((" or youre gonna get in a fight.
Preferable to dealing with shit tests imo
its just tiring. trying to get to know WHAT KIND OF MAN I AM. maybe i just dont want to fight and go to jail for assault like a monkey.