Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do normies love to gaslight?

waltercel

waltercel

Greycel
i got rated a 3/10 on photofeeler, but despite that people will tell me im not that bad looking, or that i look good, ignoring any logic.

i think they always pick the most socially acceptable opinion, and if i would say that i was attractive, they would probably be honest and tell me that im ugly jfl

>women are not a hivemind sweety. you can't say certain looks would please or displease all women!
>what, of course your incel personality is a turn-off to every woman!
calling women a hivemind when it suits them.

It‘s called manners aka virtue signaling.

Words are wind :blackpill:

The bluepill for normies is like manners and social etiquette, they believe certain things are better left unsaid.

I also got a 3 /10 on photo feeler, with 80 votes. In the notes section they were gaslighting me though at the same time, saying nice/ great smile jfl. I purposely put a very forced smile on, as naturally I don't smile I just look pissed off most the time.

I’ve unironically been rated a “3 or 4” and been called “cute” by the same person. It’s ragefuel :reeeeee:

anon (2013) 'when they see us the pouse dry up and flake like dandruff'

:feelsrope: