Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies say batman a billionare gigachad genius is relatable

He isn't a gigachad. He isn't even a chad but a high tier older white normie at best. If Trump was a chad in looks he wouldn't be hated as much as he is now.

Okay GrAYfuck

Because he doesn’t have superpowers compared to the other Justice Leaguers

He's not a chad. He's a volcel.

He isn't a gigachad. He isn't even a chad but a high tier older white normie at best. If Trump was a chad in looks he wouldn't be hated as much as he is now.

It depends on the actor who's playing him.

Anything Hollywood shoves down their throat is relatable.

I dont know. And i don’t understand the fascination with the joker. Hes an ok villain i guess but i dont get the hype

Anyone who thinks a middle aged idiot who wears a stupid mask with rubber ears is cool or relatable needs serious psychiatric help.

Batman is the male Mary Sue.

Probably since they see themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires who worship themselves and think they're peak genetic material.

muh struggles because the bats made him piss himself when he was a kid, and he had to climb out of some prison shithole, so they think he is oppressed like them

I like batman a lot, but that nigga is not relatable, not even to real millionaires, the guy is literally so rich money is a non issue, even rich people have to pay bills but this fucker just does what he wants