Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people believe being fat automatically makes you a volcel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Many American Highschool and College football players are 2x my weight and yet they have zero problems getting sex and GFs, simply because they are all tall, NT, naturally athletic, and have large frames. And no, they aren’t betabuxxing, most collegiate players aren’t paid anything.

USA_Fattest-NFL.jpg

Last edited:
Weight has zero effect on your SMV, it’s all in the genes. :blackpill: :feelsUgh:

They're ogremaxxing which has niche appeal whilst you're lardmaxxing which has no appeal

Being fat used to be a royal thing. now it's vice versa

@sub human @Words2_live_bye

(and rich + social status)
They are future gold mines, also just be 7 feet ogre mogger, their face doesnt matter at all.

On a serious note, i saw a video of me 5 years back when i weighed 15 kg less, i looked 100x better no joke.

I have to ask, how many calories do you think you consume every day, on average? I average a little over 1500 but not more than 2000 at the most.
Probably around 2000 but im short and sedentary. My diet is shit, too much carbs, i cant afford eating high protein food.

I remember chicks responding better to me when I was 17-18. At the time I was much fatter, but I had a full-head of hair. Height was the same as now.

I see. I'm tallish and sedentary, been on my ass for almost a year after quitting working out. I have been eating the same meal for the past 5 years now (chicken, rice/pasta/potatoes and veg, small bowl). I binge on sweets and biscuits (cookies), however, so my weight loss has halted for now. I want to be as slim as the people in my signature.
To be low bf, you need many sacrifices, losing belly fat is a bitch, few times i managed to reach normal bmi weight, but i could never get rid of the belly fat completely. You would need to cut out carbs completely (no more than 50 grams) for that.

I plan to lose the extra fat through road cycling, 50-mile rides at a time when my fitness level has improved. I chose cycling as my low-impact form of exercise as I like the slim physiques of the pro riders, as opposed to the bottom-heavy bodies of the Olympic weightlifters that I wanted to emulate when I was squatting. I have a slim body to begin with, so it won't be very hard! I'll need the carbs for fuel while cycling.
:feelsokman: For a medium to tall height less mass slim build looks better imo, for short guys it s better to have bigger mass not to look like a middleschooler.

Because sometimes it makes a huge fucking difference. If you don't even try then you are a fucking volcel. Deal with it and stop eating too much

394d3b38c8d8fef6a0957f473789c239

Stop snacking and binging bro. No wonder you're a fatty.

Try to change your body just to please foids is cope and cucked

@sub human @Words2_live_bye
You gotta be Tall and NT to pull off being a fat guy who gets pussy. Having a nice voice and decent face helps too
No way i'm getting any as a 5'6 autistic loser with social anxiety who's mistaken for being an early to mid teenager cause of my height and voice :feelsclown:

Al Michaels said of Ben Roethlisburger that trying to tackle him was like “trying to tackle an apartment building”. It’s a fact that being fat is the superior physique for strength. 99 times out of 100 fat guys are gonna BTFO skinnyfag twinks in a fight. This is why foids are attracted to fat guys, it’s the superior physique.

Skinnyfags cope and seethe about this because they don’t want to put the work in to eat food to gain weight. They just want to be lazy and not eat anything. And then they bitch about fat guys out of jealousy