Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people hate it so much when you try to overcome your genetics?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Why do people hate it so much when you try to overcome your genetics?

For example if someone gets LL or face surgery. everyone tries to bring them down from getting it put ideas in their head it will fuck them up or something all to prevent them from improving their smv

then when they get it, everyone will try expose and embarrass and bully them about being surgerymaxxed

why do people despise it so badly?

You keep saying them. So I will debunk your post by way of posting my anecdote.
My flat cousin got fake breasts and everyone showered her in support.

That’s just how normies are. Always got to one up someone to feel better about themselves. Idk maybe i’ll have a better answer some other time.

in the mind of normies only the foids are allowed to

Last edited:
why just foids
because they are taught from birth foids are special and can do whatever they want to look well (fakeup, surgeries) and date up etc. to escape their genetics but are also taught men need to "man up" and deal with stuff as it is, not try and escape their genetics

because they are taught from birth foids are special and can do whatever they want to look well (fakeup, surgeries) and date up etc. to escape their genetics but are also taught men need to "man up" and deal with stuff as it is, not try and escape their genetics
'B-but equality' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

A lot of people just want you to be miserable.

shit in a normieniggers mouth

That’s just how normies are. Always got to one up someone to feel better about themselves. Idk maybe i’ll have a better answer some other time.
I agree. Normies are defeated by Chad, and can't handle it, so they take it out on us; any improvement by us is a threat to normies.

I barely see it happening tbh.

On the contrary, they are much better treated, even by the ones who knew them before

Crabs in a bucket. Normies dont like "cheating"