Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do SJW Landwhales enjoy fatmaxxing so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Is it really worth 3 daily cheeseburgers just for your body to completely detoriate into lard and goo? I really don’t see the benefits

is it just a publicity stunt to show how disgusting women can be and still have the highest standards?

There are conmunities for this Shit and Terms Like BBW ssbbw , man litteraly Paying Woman to get fatter

i think foids get more pleasure out of eating food.

By increasing her overall weight and size, she show’s the entire world just how strong, big, and independent she is.

they literally cant stop fatmaxxing :feelshaha: foids are really out here eating ice cream and soda every day while complaining that they're fat :feelshaha:

they protect themselves from potential rape tbh

Because... food is tasty? I'd have a cheeseburger right now but it doesn't fit my macros so instead I'll look at photos of cheeseburgers.

I think its because:

1. They are hedonistic, addicted, and lacking in direction, discipline and self control.
2. They have no comprehension of the competition that occurs in life; if they did, they would care about their persoanl fitness.
3. They have several mental illnesses which they cope with through constant eating even when they aren't hungry.
high IQ

It's a powerful mixture of fetish and a coping mechanism.

I think its because:

1. They are hedonistic, addicted, and lacking in direction, discipline and self control.
2. They have no comprehension of the competition that occurs in life; if they did, they would care about their persoanl fitness.
3. They have several mental illnesses which they cope with through constant eating even when they aren't hungry.

Because... food is tasty? I'd have a cheeseburger right now but it doesn't fit my macros so instead I'll look at photos of cheeseburgers.
Dude. I get food is tasty but like... 3 per day? Doesn’t that get tiring? Nothing but cheeseburgers? Why not a small salad instead?

they protect themselves from potential rape tbh
:feelshaha::feelshaha:Nobody wants to rape those fat bitches anyways

By increasing her overall weight and size, she show’s the entire world just how strong, big, and independent she is.
Why not go to the gym? Musclemaxxing would be a much more effective means of showing you mean business compared to fatmaxxing

Well it's a chicken or the eggs story, were they fat before they became SJW or did they become fat afterwards?
Asumming the latter it's probably because they're actually stupid enough to buy into the whole "you're beautiful just the way you are"-nonsense these people engage in.

I see the IT argument often that if "society just made it so that being a virgin wasn't considered bad all the incels would be happy people"-nonsense, they honestly buy into that society has taught us that being an incel is failing in life and if they would just repeat that it's all fine and dandy to be rejected for the one thing you're literally born for, we would all be fine with it. In the same way they probably believe that society has convinced people that being a fat disgusting sweaty pig is a bad thing and if they just keep shoving ugly fatasses into commercials and art that eventually this will become the new beauty standard. Which of course is ridiculous and :bluepill:.

TLDR they're stupid.

I sometimes read r/femaledatingstrategy and I always notice how they constantly mention that their traumas made them fat and it's somehow not their fault.

They also mention how men shouldn't be allowed to be fat because:
(quoting this comment that i remember)
"Men just have to look at weights to get muscular. Those men that are not fit don't qualify to date me, because it's a sign of laziness and I don't want a lazy partner."

It's convenient to be fat. They can allow themselves to be fat and get support from left and right.

Fat women hate themselves, they are pathetic. I'm really sorry to women that are reading this. I could destroy your confidence in a minute, give me a wet napkin and some second hand clothing. Their confidence is artificial i.e. clothing, makeup, perfume.

Unlike fat women, men have the mental capacity to change themselves. Women do not have to try, because there will always be someone who supports and cradles them.

They also whine how they are being fetishized by other men (men they don't fancy dating).

Woe is me I'm fat and I manage to get to date my looksmatch. Woe is me, I recently got fit and my non looksmatch keep trying to shoot their shot. lol

Being fat is not attractive and something to be proud of! Please stop deluding yourself.

Last edited:
Dude. I get food is tasty but like... 3 per day? Doesn’t that get tiring? Nothing but cheeseburgers? Why not a small salad instead?
Because salad is disgusting. Cheeseburgers are the perfect food. If I could alternate between cheeseburgers and pizza, I'd be happy with my life despite inceldom.

Because salad is disgusting. Cheeseburgers are the perfect food. If I could alternate between cheeseburgers and pizza, I'd be happy with my life despite inceldom.
Nigga what? Salad is good. Pour some ranch dressing and pepper on it

Because there are enough men who are willing to settle down with fatties

As a fat guy, I don't see why thin people think fat people choose to be fat.

I never chose to be that way. I just always put on weight while my friends didn't. They didn't have some sort of monster self-control. They just ate normally, I ate normally. They exercised, I exercised. I just put on weight and they didn't.

It's a myth that fat people want to be fat. It is just much easier for them to put on weight and keep it on.

Not every fat person is a complete glutton.

I've found from studying that it's mostly genetic. People don't like hearing that because they like feeling superior over others.

Is it really worth 3 daily cheeseburgers just for your body to completely detoriate into lard and goo? I really don’t see the benefits

is it just a publicity stunt to show how disgusting women can be and still have the highest standards?
SecondarySarcasticCattle-size_restricted.gif

Don't forget that they get the dopamine of stuffing their face, getting fucked by chad, AND getting to shit on men. It's the same reason they dye their hair blue, shave it off, and get disgusting tattoos.

SecondarySarcasticCattle-size_restricted.gif

Don't forget that they get the dopamine of stuffing their face, getting fucked by chad, AND getting to shit on men. It's the same reason they dye their hair blue, shave it off, and get disgusting tattoos.
The hair thing I really don’t understand. Makes them look like literal subhumans. Problem is that it is still accepted by society

Men will still fuck them so they don't care.

I disagree, I think women who are already fat become these things because they don’t want to be negatively judged for their weight. So I think it is backwards to what you said.

Because they can still more or less get whatever they want in life because they have a vagina, so there's no reason for them to not go full hedonismpill.