Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do SJWs say that even positive stereotypes are racist?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For example thay say that saying that Asians are very good with math, that blacks are the best at sports or that Jews are good at running businesses and administrating finances is also racist and wrong kek. You are praising a race for their qualities not demeaning it how can that be racist.

gangstas being dumbo-mumbo, and stop obsessing over them, you filthy supporter of a nazi regime from 1936 to 1975! Nazi nazi Franco

attention whores

They will complain over anything because they like to argue.

Millennials and zoomers love to shit on Franco but then you look at how boomers lived in Francoist Spain and you realize they had it much better and easier. Even if you were an idiot at school you could become an apprentice at a workshop or factory and if you were good in some years you could end up as supervisor earning big bucks without needing a university degree. Indeed almost nobody went to university, only the sons of rich people and politicians.

Foids didn't work but still with one salary it was enough to raise children, buy a house and a car. People paid less taxes. There was much less crime because if police arrested you you basically had no rights so criminals were scared and behaved themselves. Spain had more prestige internationally and a booming economy because Franco was best friends with Eisenhower and he gave Spain a lot of money and equipment to rebuild the country after the civil war in exchange of supporting NATO (without joining). I wish I was born in 1950s so I wouldn't have lived in the worst era of Francoism (the post-war when Spain was absolutely destroyed and had no international trade so people starved) and by the time Franco died and things started getting fucked I would have a job, some savings and a cheap mortgage.

Millennials and zoomers love to shit on Franco but then you look at how boomers lived in Francoist Spain and you realize they had it much better and easier. Even if you were an idiot at school you could become an apprentice at a workshop or factory and if you were good in some years you could end up as supervisor earning big bucks without needing a university degree. Indeed almost nobody went to university, only the sons of rich people and politicians.

Foids didn't work but still with one salary it was enough to raise children, buy a house and a car. People paid less taxes. There was much less crime because if police arrested you you basically had no rights so criminals were scared and behaved themselves. Spain had more prestige internationally and a booming economy because Franco was best friends with Eisenhower and he gave Spain a lot of money and equipment to rebuild the country after the civil war in exchange of supporting NATO (without joining). I wish I was born in 1950s so I wouldn't have lived in the worst era of Francoism (the post-war when Spain was absolutely destroyed and had no international trade so people starved) and by the time Franco died and things started getting fucked I would have a job, some savings and a cheap mortgage.
Really? Heh, well - if he did not prosecute other nations in Spain - he is good then. As you can see - ww2 did not touch spain, so you had easier time than the eastern europe

Tell me, what is Portugal, and why it is not a part of a Spain? I am very interested in that subject