Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many disappear from this site so quickly?

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
I swear everytime I leave this site for a couple of months and come back with a new account 70% of the regular posters have disappeared and been replaced with new ones, a decent of which were great. The remaining 30% who are left are people with really high post count.

The inconsistency of this site is truly amazing.

Teenagers who ascended, ngl

because they're failed normies, but once normies let them back into society they leave this forum

Many ascend. And that's good. This site doesn't have to be some fucking graveyard of forever virigins.

I swear everytime I leave this site for a couple of months and come back with a new account 70% of the regular posters have disappeared and been replaced with new ones, a decent of which were great. The remaining 30% who are left are people with really high post count.

Unfairly banned by the ((((MODS))))

Many may have been discovered by parents or family. Poorcels may not always have internet.

Socializing on any level is pointless when you're ugly.

2 things, ascension and suicide. Let's hope more brothers ascend than exit the world on their own terms.

some just get tired

Between fakecels and teenceld ascending, edgeposting cels and larpers getting bored, infiltrators, users too based for the rules, etc it isnt really that surprising to me.

Tho it does impress how brutally few truecels there really are

Ok 2024 "My original account is from 2017" cel.

There's only so much you can say without going around in circles and repeating yourself

The site is consistently declining

Why are you making new accounts ?

Virgins become cucks aka ascending.

Personally, because this place is a bit of an ocean of misery that drains your time, because of all the low IQ shit constantly getting posted, because of all the hostility and lack of comradery, because I believe we might not have that long to live and I want to get a few more things done irl before the end.

NT normies who get a girlfriend.

You'll see them all again a couple years from now mulling in MGTOW forums after they lose their house, job, all assets and are forced to pay alimony and child-support to the foid and the kids the foid has made with Chad behind a dumpster.

Between fakecels and teenceld ascending, edgeposting cels and larpers getting bored, infiltrators, users too based for the rules, etc it isnt really that surprising to me.

Tho it does impress how brutally few truecels there really are
Add too many braggers . But survive because they are popular and add WWE entertainment value which really what the forum was not intended for .

Because it's too depressing. Once you're fully blackpilled and you've learned everything there is to learn about women, the most healthy approach is to be accepting about it and go monk mode, instead of venting and pitying yourself. All the theory crafting, anecdotes, copes, etc are useless because women simply won't change.

All incels should transition to ""volcel"". Ideally, these forums should be about support, motivation, male friendships, decentering women, and everything related to building a happy single life, instead of seething about women.

Because it's too depressing. Once you're fully blackpilled and you've learned everything there is to learn about women, the most healthy approach is to be accepting about it and go monk mode, instead of venting and pitying yourself. All the theory crafting, anecdotes, copes, etc are useless because women simply won't change.

All incels should transition to ""volcel"". Ideally, these forums should be about support, motivation, male friendships, decentering women, and everything related to building a happy single life, instead of seething about women.
a Normie typed this

Either they reach point of no return levels of LDAR or they were fakecels and ascended

Must be satire
a Normie typed this
What's so unbelievable about this? Do you think man's life can't be anything but miserable without a woman?

Let's give men more credit, I don't think a man absolutely needs a woman to be happy. I think part of the reason why many incels are desperate is because
1) They expected to get a gf at some point (society, family) and now they feel like they must get one
2) They have many other problems and believe that having a gf will magically fix all of them

What's so unbelievable about this? Do you think man's life can't be anything but miserable without a woman?

Let's give men more credit, I don't think a man absolutely needs a woman to be happy. I think part of the reason why many incels are desperate is because
1) They expected to get a gf at some point (society, family) and now they feel like they must get one
2) They have many other problems and believe that having a gf will magically fix all of them
I presume u are Gay

There's only so much you can say without going around in circles and repeating yourself
This. When you realize this you almost feel cringe complaining of the same, but still valid, shit over and over. I recken many will end up coming back but be disappointed that talking points aren't changing much at all.

I presume u are Gay
>if you aren't seething and being miserable 24/7 about not getting pussy that means ur ghey

Yeah nah. I don't think that men are that pathetic, just look at monks (inb4 they're all gay). The single life and being undesirable is of course very far from an ideal scenario, but that shouldn't mean that your life needs to be utterly miserable. Moreover, knowing how women dislike most men, are extremely hypergamic, gold diggers, initiate most divorces etc should already help you to see women less romantically. And if you still crave pussy and can't live without it, then I guess you can resort to fucking hookers from time to time.

some just get tired
if anyone has a brain they would learn and leave. why do you need to stay for years? most here appear to be shit asshole people anyway. why would a sane person stay

Personally, because this place is a bit of an ocean of misery that drains your time, because of all the low IQ shit constantly getting posted, because of all the hostility and lack of comradery, because I believe we might not have that long to live and I want to get a few more things done irl before the end.
YES. pretty much.

Most get banned seems like.

They'll be back during school holidays and summer LMAO

a lot of them just teenage edgy phase tbh, most of them will ascend or betabuxx and move on

>if you aren't seething and being miserable 24/7 about not getting pussy that means ur ghey

Yeah nah. I don't think that men are that pathetic, just look at monks (inb4 they're all gay). The single life and being undesirable is of course very far from an ideal scenario, but that shouldn't mean that your life needs to be utterly miserable. Moreover, knowing how women dislike most men, are extremely hypergamic, gold diggers, initiate most divorces etc should already help you to see women less romantically. And if you still crave pussy and can't live without it, then I guess you can resort to fucking hookers from time to time.
It's not just about women. Rather, the same problem that is causing the men here to be unable to find a girlfriend is also making their lives worse in general and making it harder to make friends, interact socially, and so on, with this forum thus being predictably depressing and negative.

For example, the meta-analytic review by Langlois et al. (2000) showed that attractive males and females receive preferential treatment within children’s peer groups, adult-child dyads, and interactions among both same- and opposite-sex adults. Many researchers have found correlations between physically attractive features and social connectedness, status, and income within both same- and mixed-sex organizations (e.g., Anderson et al. 2001;Judge & Cable 2004; Little & Roberts 2012; Tyrrell et al. 2016).
We recently found that men playing the ultimatum game weremore generous to other men who appeared healthier, more attractive, and physically stronger, and that this latter effect was attributable to strength triggering perceptions of productivity rathert han intimidation (Eisenbruch et al., in press). Physical attractiveness alone predicted nearly two-thirds of the variance in how generously men were treated by other men.

Looks don't stop mattering outside of romantic context. If you have an ugly dude who repulses all women around him and whom no woman would ever imagine as her romantic partner, what makes you think that the guys around him would react much differently if he wanted to be their friend?

They get bored of the site because 90% of what is posted is water that's been said before.

what is there to gain from this site after you have read everything about the blackpill?

They have other websites where they spend their time online chatting with people. Some stay here to chat many go to the other websites of their choice.

I think a lot of people here are fakecels. As a truecel, you are basically the minority even on an incel forum :feelsrope:

Minority of guys leave because

- They decide to live in apartments alone and work a lot as a NPC.

-Some no longer want to be known as incel because of the media attacks

- A small percentage ascend but they were mainly normies to begin with