Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do some incels hate animals?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
@OutcastedOutcast thots?
Maybe it's due to the high population of deathnics on this forum.

Lkn

just a month ago i threw a poisned piece of meat to the dog of my neighboor because that shit head kept waking me up at the night with his loud barking. dogs are for fags and pretty much all pets are for homosexual men

@WuhanFriedPuppies is a fag chink

I hate anything that reminds me of the Darwinian struggle for existence. Competition, sexual selection, etc.

I'm waiting for China to have a population problem and Stacylee meat can be bought.

I hate anything that reminds me of the Darwinian struggle for existence. Competition, sexual selection, etc.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

animals are the most fucked up creatures in the world
even in human world, toilets and stacies can let sometimes sleep with them just because of offy doffy or they're too stupid to tell if you're ugly or no. but female animals will only sleep with chad animals no matter what.
these creatures are the most blackpilled in the world and i lived in libya with a ton of dogs and wolves in the outside also scorpions and snakes.
if i had a chance i will nuke the whole eco system but 1st worlders will never understand the pain you have to deal with wild animals.

always remember that human toilets are going to be their true selves in the near future
Foidevo

also OP tag me next time, don't be a pussy

Last edited:
Because they have a very bad personality

They are disgusting.

Also normie trait to be comfortable touching other living things

I've been mogged to death by dogs, but I'm cool with other critters :feelsjuice:
if you're a deathnik then you're going to get mogged by dogs
Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human

https://incels.is/attachments/1592634375821-png.279155/

@tehgymcel420

I like animals, I dont even eat meat. I know how bad it is to be treated badly, so I wouldn't want to do anything to anyone I have more power than.

I like animals, I dont even eat meat. I know how bad it is to be treated badly, so I wouldn't want to do anything to anyone I have more power than.
Yeah hurting animals for no reason other than to satisfy your ego is peak normie behavior. Might as well say you love hurting other incels too.

@OutcastedOutcast thots?

View attachment 755043

Many incels are asain where they eat dogs

I hate animals because they are demonic creatures that only kill each other in most brutal ways possible in endless cycle of pointless struggle of existence

What is the definition of animal? A creature that is driven by instinct, lust, prone to violent unpredictable behavior with a basic society lacking in culture. It simple to see why someone would not like animals. Animals are not clean by definition, sure animals clean themselves to keep healthy but it’s not like humans that closed off our environment, added heating/cooling, light fire for cooking, waste removal.

It is simple to see why I would not like to interact with animals. It’s also simple to see why I don’t like interacting with many people because some are dumb as animals (niggers). Then you have people that keep animals as pets which is cucked. You have to spend your resources feeding and cleaning the animals environment.

You are spending so much money on feeding, cleaning and taking care of animal that you are not even going to harvest its meat. You can right away tell if someone has a pet by the amount of hair on their seats and the disgusting smell of shit.

Last edited:
Yeah hurting animals for no reason other than to satisfy your ego is peak normie behavior. Might as well say you love hurting other incels too.
You can tell it's usually wannabe alphas and soys who talk about enjoying hurting animals. If they had the option to buy lab grown meat or real meat they would still choose the real because they really don't care about meat, they just like to know they can make weaker beings suffer from buying it, even if the lab grown has the same nutrients and everything with no side effects.

You can tell it's usually wannabe alphas and soys who talk about enjoying hurting animals. If they had the option to buy lab grown meat or real meat they would still choose the real because they really don't care about meat, they just like to know they can make weaker beings suffer from buying it, even if the lab grown has the same nutrients and everything with no side effects.
This is the first time I’ve heard of lab grown meat. Have you ever tried it? I would think it tastes disgusting.

This is the first time I’ve heard of lab grown meat. Have you ever tried it? I would think it tastes disgusting.
I don't think it's out yet, but I heard they're trying to make it the exact same taste and nutrition before putting it out. I think it will be better and tastier than real meat because it won't have gmos or antibiotics.

I don't think it's out yet, but I heard they're trying to make it the exact same taste and nutrition before putting it out. I think it will be better and tastier than real meat because it won't have gmos or antibiotics.
Hopefully it works out. If it does I’ll gladly switch over. Right now it’s just too hard to be fully vegan without giving in to temptations of a juicy burger.

OP probably ate mcdonalds while writing this.

Hopefully it works out. If it does I’ll gladly switch over. Right now it’s just too hard to be fully vegan without giving in to temptations of a juicy burger.
I didn't start off being fully vegan, I was eating fish burgers and grass fed cheese and eggs, but now I only eat eggs from my chickens. Maybe if you're planning on trying to be plant based you can see how you feel after a few weeks of cutting out burgers. I took a month off meat and realized I didn't need it or liked it that much.

@OutcastedOutcast thots?

View attachment 755043

Hating animals is the most degenerate behavior. Even Mr Lunatic who wants to rape and beat foids to pulp, he can't stand people who hurt animals

Don't take out your frustrations due to foids on these innocent beings :feelsbadman::reeeeee:

I don't hate animals. But I do dislike pitbulls. Too many of them have almost killed me