Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women and and normies keep doing this?

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
* incel trying the friends first route*
>dude just approach her and be clear with your intentions from the get go, otherwise you'll end up in the friend zone

* incel cold approaching*
>that's creepy as I don't even know you... I've met my boyfriend in college and we've started off as friends and now after 10 years we are dating, teehee

Last edited:
*courteously looking at the floor and pressing your legs together as you sit whenever a woman enters your presence and donating to twitch thots that would never even speak to you in real life*

It's all bullshit moving around the goalposts so they can keep virtue signalling

if you failed to lock down a woman in college, you're expected to be perfect in timing and place and what you say and how you look and everything

if you failed to lock down a woman in college, you're expected to be perfect in timing and place and what you say and how you look and everything

No wonder so many incels develop hebephilic tendencies.

It's all bullshit moving around the goalposts so they can keep virtue signalling

I know, and it is what makes cortisol levels spike. the question is how do you successfully counter bluepill advices before they turn more naive youngsters into ER's.

I know, and it is what makes cortisol levels spike. the question is how do you successfully counter bluepill advices before they turn more naive youngsters into ER's.

You don't. You simply ignore them. Nothing else we can do

As an incel you don't have to play their stupid dating or try to be her friend first game, if she is single and attracted to you you simply ask her out to go on a date, if she says no it's over.

If she doesn't like you, you cannot wait for her to like you or foolishly attempt to try all sorts of acrobatics to make her like you.

IF SHE DOESN'T WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU
IT'S OVER

IF SHE DOESN'T TEXT YOU BACK
IT'S OVER

IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE SEEN WITH YOU
IT'S OVER

IF SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME OR DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE IN HER SAME CLASS
IT'S OVER

IF YOU CATCH THIS GIRL EYEING SOME GUY
IT'S OVER

IF SHE'S HAD A BOYFRIEND OR HAS A BOYFRIEND
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME YOU CUCK

Because they're brainless

*courteously looking at the floor and pressing your legs together as you sit whenever a woman enters your presence and donating to twitch thots that would never even speak to you in real life*
Lmaobased

Yes they just goalpost gaslight/ goalpost-go-round.
They can virtue signal, and entrap incels/ betas in false illusions so that if they fail you can always feign ignorance and laidbackly say "well I never had your problems so idk what you'er talking about".

Because admitting the blackpill challenge and shatters their worldview.
It's like criminals don't really feel blame or think that they do the right thing.

Because they're all dumb as fuck

hamster wheeling. They just want you to pay your taxes, shut the fuck up, and watch GoT.