Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women LOVE drug dealers/narcotraficantes?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Even if they are not that handsome, even if they are Hispanic manlets, women LOVE them

Dice que le gustan los cantante' y los narcotraficante'
Gastó veinticinco mil peso' en lo' implante'
Las nalga' gigante', el cuello brillante

because they love drugs

They are drawn to their power and also want to feel like they are rebelling against something or living on the edge. What’s funny is it never goes well for them

because they love drugs
Truckzo

More bluepilled shit

Foids like thugs only when they are chad :blackpill:

only the trashy foids like thugs. if you want a good looking toilet that isn't dumb as shit and not full of stds, you can't be thugmaxxing

They are usually thugmaxxed and behave like animals and have high social status
They are RIDICULOUSLY rich and can betabuxx
They have the bully personality that foids love and also usually have BBC or something these meatholes love so much
They are also NT af

[UWSL]The polar opposite of us [/UWSL]:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have tried thugmaxxing myself in the past but ended up as laughingstock and got only criminal records, we can’t pull this off
How long have you been NEETmaxxing for? It's been 6.5 years for me. :feelzez:

More bluepilled shit

Tell that to African Americans

UGLY AS FUCK, yet outslay white Chads

More bluepilled shit

Redpilled, as Redpillers like Personalitymaxxing, that is to become an arsehole. Because that is the only personality toilets can see themselves as because all toilets are lower than the lowest of men.

Tell that to African Americans

UGLY AS FUCK, yet outslay white Chads

Keep dreaming, JBW is law. If you ain't White it's over and you get the scraps White men saw a snack between their Stacy meals.

Women love animals.

They usually attract low IQ ghetto women who are drawn to them for their reputation aka status and their wealth. They are usually men who are respected and feared in their hood. They like that they are leaders of men and can make men submit to them.
They also attract really shallow narcissistic women who only care about living lavishly. They don't care if you hurt or murder innocent ppl as long as you're able to get them that new Prada bag.

Because drugs are great and dealers actually make money doing nothing most of the time another person handles the growing manufacturing and shit

I know ugly as fuck people getting blowjobs from girls just for weed

Dark triad >>> everything

A low inhib thug will just kill chad if he sees him as a threat. From a survival point of view, women view this trait as more important than looks
+ free drugs for spread legs

Social status ( drug dealing is basically just running a business, but govt made it illegal )
"free" drugs.

Drug dealers are a form of pseudo-beta bucks.

Dark triad >>> everything

A low inhib thug will just kill chad if he sees him as a threat. From a survival point of view, women view this trait as more important than looks

women are hard-wired to LOVE bad people

Social status ( drug dealing is basically just running a business, but govt made it illegal )
"free" drugs.

Drug dealers are a form of pseudo-beta bucks.
High IQ
This forum rails so much against beta bucks but apparently beta bucks is a legitimate strategy if done with drugs instead? JFL I can't believe the people here sometimes