Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do women still gaslight about being attracted to sense of humor?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
At least when they gaslight about being attracted to a "good personality," they can say, "well, he may be a psychopath, but he's still really interesting and charming, tee hee."

But with sense of humor, we have proof that women are not attracted to it via famous comedians. Whether you think a specific famous comedian is funny or not doesn't matter. In order to be a famous comedian, many people, including many women, must find you funny.

Yet famous comedians are not sexually attractive to women. They don't have groupies. In fact, famous comedians prove that a sense of humor is a TURN OFF to women, because these comedians have status and money going for them, and they have just as much difficulty as normies in getting women.

LouisCK got #MeToo'd for consensually masturbating in front of women. Do you think if Brad Pitt had asked women if he could masturbate in front of them that he would have been #MeToo'd?

What women really mean when they say they are attracted to men with a "sense of humor" is that they laugh around attractive men. They don't actually find them funny.

Last edited:
Brad Pitt is apparently too short for them at 5'11".

When a woman says "sense of humour" she means start jestermaxxing and be a cuck. Then I'd let you watch Tyrone destroy me

Jokes are ONLY funny to them when it’s being told by good looking men.

I witness it all the time. Some attractive guy makes some god awful awkward fucking joke with no punchline and they all start giggling

Whereas an ugly man would do that theres awkward silence

Whenever foids say they like a certain thing, they are imagining a Chad with those qualities. Never forget that.

Because when Chad says anything its Funny. Its that simple

At least when they gaslight about being attracted to a "good personality," they can say, "well, he may be a psychopath, but he's still really interesting and charming, tee hee."

But with sense of humor, we have proof that women are not attracted to it via famous comedians. Whether you think a specific famous comedian is funny or not doesn't matter. In order to be a famous comedian, many people, including many women, must find you funny.

Yet famous comedians are not sexually attractive to women. They don't have groupies. In fact, famous comedians prove that a sense of humor is a TURN OFF to women, because these comedians have status and money going for them, and they have just as much difficulty as normies in getting women.

LouisCK got #MeToo'd for consensually masturbating in front of women. Do you think if Brad Pitt had asked women if he could masturbate in front of them that he would have been #MeToo'd?

What women really mean when they say they are attracted to men with a "sense of humor" is that they laugh around attractive men. They don't actually find them funny.
Eh, let me play devil's advocate.
Comedians and clowns use a lot of self-deprecating humour. Self-deprecating humour works for large audiences but is a turn-off to women.
To be attractive you need to use humour that raises you up and/or puts down the woman.

Comedians and clowns use a lot of self-deprecating humour. Self-deprecating humour works for large audiences but is a turn-off to women.
To be attractive you need to use humour that raises you up and/or puts down the woman.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Brad Pitt is apparently too short for them at 5'11".

When a woman says "sense of humour" she means start jestermaxxing and be a cuck. Then I'd let you watch Tyrone destroy me
IM 511!!! SHORT???

She has tiktok and Instagram on her phone she doesn't need a man to make her laugh

if a sub5 says a corny pickup line he's a harassing creep and gets 911 called on.
if chad says the same line he's a funny charasmatic catch

It's a lie that females like 'sense of humor'.
They like when beta males know their place and self-deprecating humor is one of the signals that he knows his place in society ( to serve genetically privileged ).

To be attractive you need to look good. Nothing else works.