Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why do you guys think a Chad that I knew roped?

Why do you guys think a Chad that I knew roped?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think the dude realized he was a deadbeat dad and he couldn't deal with that and his addiction to drugs anymore. And tbh if he was going back to prison too he probably just took the easy way out.

well first of all, he was nowhere near being chad to begin with. you started with saying he is 5'8 with prey eyes. if i had to guess, maybe it was a combo of personal issues clashing with his drug dealer history.

Mentally ill people happen regardless. Suicide is more prevalent in those who are treated poorly for sure. But it's not exclusive. Sadly for him, he threw away a life that was handed to him.

well first of all, he was nowhere near being chad to begin with. you started with saying he is 5'8 with prey eyes. if i had to guess, maybe it was a combo of personal issues clashing with his drug dealer history.
Chad is defined by a woman or women being attracted to you enough to want to fuck you without being paid to do so.

As the late Player Supreme Chris Arnett so wisely said: “Women do the choosing”.

We here have our ideas about whose a trucel and who is not but in all actuality only women decide.

Though sure there’s obviously beta buxxer situations like NeverGiveUp and scammers like squirmy and grubs but other than those types if a dude has got bitches or a bitch giving him 9 kids without pay then he’s obviously a Chad of some kind.

Granted David probably got there not through his looks but his extreme dark triad status but still he was or became a type of Chad nevertheless and one that fits Fake and BBC’s theory.

Chad is defined by a woman or women being attracted to you enough to want to fuck you without being paid to do so.

As the late Player Supreme Chris Arnett so wisely said: “Women do the choosing”.

We here have our ideas about whose a trucel and who is not but in all actuality only women decide.

Though sure there’s obviously beta buxxer situations like NeverGiveUp and scammers like squirmy and grubs but other than those types if a dude has got bitches or a bitch giving him 9 kids without pay then he’s obviously a Chad of some kind.

Granted David probably got there not through his looks but his extreme dark triad status but still he was or became a type of Chad nevertheless and one that fits Fake and BBC’s theory.
So what's the deal, buddy boyo? Why did this chad you know rope?

He couldn’t fuck enough Stacies

Some people will always be miserable. Doesn’t matter if they’re king or slave

Tbh I think some people are just hardwired to kill themselves. It happens with celebrities too and they just don't feel something is right with them or they are unhappy with something in their lives and they abuse drugs-get addicted to them and they don't give a fuck about dying. Hope your friend is at peace and resting easy

Not being smart enough to run away in a country that doesn't have an extradition program with the USA