Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why Do You Hate Niggers?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Why Do You Hate Niggers?

• They Are Low IQ

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • They are low Impulse control

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • They always bitch and moan about slavery and colonialism (Which they never went though)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • They always chimp out and riot over a criminal getting killed

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • They always blame White people for their own problems

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • They commit violent crime

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • They make shit music

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Why Do You Hate Niggers?

All of the above

CUZ I AM REAL HOOD NIGGA, AND I HATE WEAK AF BLACK BITCH BOYZ

I don't hate black people but this nigger is LOW IQ who's trying to appear HIGH IQ @AfricanIncel77

I don't hate them just like using the word niggers

Because they ate my watermelon without asking

All of the above

Based.

You beat me to it.

I like arctic people. I don't like tropical people. Tropical people are subhuman.

cli%C3%A7monkey-cli%C3%A7.gif

Last edited:
Because they HATE curries and call us racist:fuk::fuk::feelsseriously:meanwhile they live it up by sucking Jew circumcised dicks and play victim the hardest despite having more sex than White Arab Chinese Latino or Indian people

I hate how no one hates niggers but everyone hates curries

Why is there no "all of the above" option? :feelswhat:

All of the above
Exactly for the segment of the black community that isn't anti white or violent I have no problem with them. The evil ones I can't stand

To be honest it started off mostly because they prone to violence at the drop of a hat often with non aggressive people they are angry abusive and racist to whites for no apparent reason other than bloodlust and general distain.

They use the oppression of previous generations that had nothing to do with them to gain extra societal benefits.

Ghetto culture glorifying violence gangs, being illiterate and unsophisticated, worshipping the worst behavior

Their hip hop/rap that glorifies materialism, hoes, violence drugs and gang culture while being stupid.

But out of everything they do the thing that pisses me off more than anything else is that some use their dicks to violate white bitches. Seriously... As a white male who has mostly been a good person but never got to screw a thick white blonde slut but some of these guys have makes me literally insane with anger I can't deal with.
What God would allow these guys to exist, and to give them gigantic appendages and let them shaft our races females. makes me sick and homicidal

To be honest it started off mostly because they prone to violence at the drop of a hat often with non aggressive people they are angry abusive and racist to whites for no apparent reason other than bloodlust and general distain.

They use the oppression of previous generations that had nothing to do with them to gain extra societal benefits.

Ghetto culture glorifying violence gangs, being illiterate and unsophisticated, worshipping the worst behavior

Their hip hop/rap that glorifies materialism, hoes, violence drugs and gang culture while being stupid.

But out of everything they do the thing that pisses me off more than anything else is that some use their dicks to violate white bitches. Seriously... As a white male who has mostly been a good person but never got to screw a thick white blonde slut but some of these guys have makes me literally insane with anger I can't deal with.
What God would allow these guys to exist, and to give them gigantic appendages and let them shaft our races females. makes me sick and homicidal
you can take some copefuel. Some studies showed that white foids at least in online dating are most likely to stick to their own than any other foid.

Selected violent crime because no “all of the above” option.

Because they're loud, obnoxious, and stupid, and always have to play victim, even though when looking at crime statistics they do the majority of victimizing.

I don’t like the ones that do crime

As long as they have some decency and don't act ghetto I don't mind them