Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does 4chan despise incels?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Just looked through 4chan for first time in months and literally every thread with even the remotest redpilled content is met with "have sex", "have sex incel loser", "seething incel. have sex"

Even people who aren't incel are accused of being incel simply for calling out a woman for hypocrisy or doing something bad.

If it's just a case of numales taking over which i can understand for /sp/ or r9k, how come even on a board like /pol/ there is so much anti-incel sentiment?

Because 4 chan is cucked. Same as reddit

Because it is one of the only ways you can incite a reaction. Nobody gives a shit if you call him a nigger a faggot anymore.

why does 4chan support trannies and faggots?

Because it is one of the only ways you can incite a reaction. Nobody gives a shit if you call him a nigger a faggot anymore.
I think there's something to this tbh.

4chan has been infested with normies for years. It is no diffrent than reddit.

Normalfag town now

4chan is 4cucks

Because our lack of sex reminds them of their own.

They're insecure llittle bitches.

Because of normie and cuck infiltration of the site.

I never really see much misogynistic behaviour on it

I think they're just self projecting tbh.

Out of all the imageboards that I've used wizchan is the one that is most hostile towards incels. Incels are called crabs over on wizchan. I still remember the no gf feels of old wizardchan.

Just looked through 4chan for first time in months and literally every thread with even the remotest redpilled content is met with "have sex", "have sex incel loser", "seething incel. have sex"

Even people who aren't incel are accused of being incel simply for calling out a woman for hypocrisy or doing something bad.

If it's just a case of numales taking over which i can understand for /sp/ or r9k, how come even on a board like /pol/ there is so much anti-incel sentiment?

4chan used to be the first incel haven back in the late 2000s. Now it's been taken over by normies so what can you expect?

4chan got cucked I'd say around ~2015. It's garbage now. All the based people went to wizardchan or 8chan.

Somehow I doubt that 4cuck users are having any sex

incels in denial

they’re normies what do u expect

4chan has been overtaken by degenerates long time ago. They're all bunch of trap worshipping faggots.

depends on what board you go onto tbh. And tbh most of those posts are just baiting to get attention

For years now everyone knows that place sucks, just use 8chan.

They successfully convinced themselves that it's 4chad now because narcissistic roasties talk to them on discord.

4chan is now mainstream because of soycuck plebbitors. Just post on wizchan or 8chan.

4chan was infiltrated by normies years ago

Because 4 chan is cucked. Same as reddit

4cucks is just a website for edgy normies now