Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does Caamib hate us?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://incels.is/Thread-Who-started-r-incels 

I'm not an og incels poster I joined last summer, but apparently [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Caamib was a mod and he now hates us, why?[/font]

i was expecting to find an answer....lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
i was expecting to find an answer....lol

He is still redpilled, and thinks that Inceldom is caused by the environment you grow up in rather than the genetics that cause your subhumanity.

Its a shame Caamib hates us and thinks we're all phaggots. Dividing the incel community will make sure we can never stand up to the Normies in any meaningful way.

commander_zoidberg said:
Its a shame Caamib hates us and thinks we're all phaggots. Dividing the incel community will make sure we can never stand up to the Normies in any meaningful way.

Why is it a shame? fuck him lol. He's no different to normies.

Vision said:
Why is it a shame? fuck him lol. He's no different to normies.

I don't personally like the guy. He worries me to be honest. I worry he will pull away other incels who would be a welcome addition to our ranks and some of the "old guard" will follow him because its Caamib.

7339er said:
He is still redpilled, and thinks that Inceldom is caused by the environment you grow up in rather than the genetics that cause your subhumanity.

There’s some truth to this I think (this belief is why I consider myself not fully blackpilled). Obviously chad will be chad no matter what but I can see a 4/10 or even maybe a 5 can be dragged into inceldom as a result of abusive parents, bullying, growing up in poverty, mental illness making him irreparably not NT.

It’s a combination of nature vs nurture, but a lot of the nurture stems from nature (looks based bullying for example). Whatever way you boil it down however inceldom is still
-irreversible and permanent
-caused by factors either that were always out of you control or by factors once in your control that cannot be undone (ex getting horribly disfigured by an accident).

hes boring af anyway who cares

KV3 said:
if you did manage to avoid this word I would have had a good discussion with you

commander_zoidberg said:
Dividing the incel community
take this

giphy.gif

He's a pseudo-intellectual with a superiority complex over us.

nausea said:
if you did manage to avoid this word I would have had a good discussion with you

take this

giphy.gif

I’m still interested in hearing what you have to say. I only said it because I see it thrown around here a lot.

KV3 said:
nausea said:

take this
giphy.gif

I’m still interested in hearing what you have to say. I only said it because I see it thrown around here a lot.

ah ok sorry then

His head is so far up his arse, I don't think id want him here. He would only go on about his iq and how we are all inferior to his "superior intellect". From what i've heard/seen he doesn't sound like the kind of bloke id get on with.

He's a mentalcel, combine this with superiority complex and you get Caamib

He's not a incel in the first place, he have a child for fuck sakes, to me is just a "nice guy" on steroids

Ub2w said:
He's a mentalcel, combine this with superiority complex and you get Caamib

He's not a incel in the first place, he have a child for fuck sakes, to me is just a "nice guy" on steroids

Nice guy

Steroids 

Choose one