Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does every teenager have a curly hair

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was outside today and the funny part was that every teenager with curly hair was with girls like what the fuck this is a big evidence that looks matter alot. dont even get me started about the height

bc it's trendy :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Attachments

• kpd3ix.png
    kpd3ix.png
    633 KB · Views: 40
I have it but I didn't choose to have it and I think it's ugly as fuck :feelsrope: anyway I'm going bald

Zoomer males are giant faggots who preen themselves to kpop-star level standards. In their defense, it is only a response to the female gaze which has shifted dramatically from liking masculine men to liking androgynous prettyboys, but it is still gay as fuck.

Is the broccoli hair style still popular with teens these days?

Zoomer males are giant faggots who preen themselves to kpop-star level standards. In their defense, it is only a response to the female gaze which has shifted dramatically from liking masculine men to liking androgynous prettyboys, but it is still gay as fuck.
fr

It’s a popular haircut right now among teenage guys. Back in the day, in the 70s, they had emo haircuts. In the 80s they had mullets. In the 90s they had curtain haircuts, and at the turn of the century, they had spiky hair with possible frosted tips

In the early 2010s they had emo hair

i was outside today and the funny part was that every teenager with curly hair was with girls like what the fuck this is a big evidence that looks matter alot. dont even get me started about the height
they black maxxing

It’s a popular haircut right now among teenage guys. Back in the day, in the 70s, they had emo haircuts. In the 80s they had mullets. In the 90s they had curtain haircuts, and at the turn of the century, they had spiky hair with possible frosted tips

agreed

you mean that stupid ass broccoli haircut? I can't fucking stand it. And I know kids with naturally straight hair that do this shit
yeah that emo hair was stupid too.

I can't decide which one was worse: the broccoli or the nazi helmet?

you mean that stupid ass broccoli haircut? I can't fucking stand it. And I know kids with naturally straight hair that do this shit

yeah that emo hair was stupid too.

I can't decide which one was worse: the broccoli or the nazi helmet?
fr

Cause a lot of girls like that shit

Because you probably live in a Mediterranean shithole or Africa. Where else do people have such ugly hair?

Blast from the past, this style was huge in my area around the early-mid 2000's.
Yep which is ironic cause women don’t like blond men as much but it was different back then