Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why does everyone hate incels?

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
there are about 30% incels in the world (every virgin male is a incel) and yet they make fun of us and treat us like garbage just because we havent fucked any stinky holes. But maybe putting others down makes them feel better, i will stop identifying as a incel irl because of the weird reactions i have gotten so far

Because we expose the truth. Most liberals are incels but cuck out.

Because we expose the truth. Most liberals are incels but cuck out.
I agree, they dont want more people to see the truth so they try to make us look bad instead so fewer joins us

Looks and height

Because they have brain damage

just like me then

Cause incels who advocate for rape and violence give us a bad name.

Because we are low status men. People always have and always will dislike low status men. Nothing complicated about it

there are about 30% incels in the world (every virgin male is a incel) and yet they make fun of us and treat us like garbage just because we havent fucked any stinky holes. But maybe putting others down makes them feel better, i will stop identifying as a incel irl because of the weird reactions i have gotten so far
Because people need to validate themselves and will target anyone below them to make them feel good about themselves. We're the punching bags of chads and staceys everywhere

Because people need to validate themselves and will target anyone below them to make them feel good about themselves. We're the punching bags of chads and staceys everywhere
Chads and Stacies are too busy, partying, drinking, doing drugs, clubbing and fucking to worry about us. Hell even normies and Beckies are doing all of that. The only people who really hate us are other subhumans, such as landwhales, trannies, incels in denial, etc.

People of society doesn't even know that social rejects like us exist.

Chads and Stacies are too busy, partying, drinking, doing drugs, clubbing and fucking to worry about us. Hell even normies and Beckies are doing all of that. The only people who really hate us are other subhumans, such as landwhales, trannies, incels in denial, etc.

People of society doesn't even know that social rejects like us exist.
high iq
That's not true, less than 5% are virgins at the age of 25
im talking about every male

It could be explained in several reasons
Because of misogyny, we blame women and God forbid someone blame females for anything
Because we question the system and society which benefits them but not us
Because they want to have fun fucking but we nonfuckers try to ruin the fun for them
Because blackpill breaks the illusion of true love and commitment .

They (the bluepillers and betas) see themselves in us, their own shortcommigs in their teen days and early 20s before they got a used up roastie hole to betabuxx. They look in our eyes and see the same suffering they felt before coping away reality.

Nobody likes the ugly those with less social clout than themselves.

Left hates us because we oppose degeneracy. Right hates us because they have a hard-on for "security threats" and also because we don't believe in the bootstrap free for all sexual market.