Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does everyone here hate jews?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
becuz jews caused my dik ffly away

JEWS ARE MAGIC SPACE DEMONS

YOU HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE IF YOU DISAGREE!!!!!

I hate them bcz they think they are superior toward other same as other racists i hate them

Have you been living under the rock?

no, I just don't go on 4chan
I've never used 4chan in my life and I know, (((who))) owns what and for what purpose.
There are many sources of knowledge, if you are diligent, you're gonna learn something interesting.

I've never used 4chan in my life and I know, (((who))) owns what and for what purpose.
There are many sources of knowledge, if you are diligent, you're gonna learn something interesting.
can you tell some sources of knowledge then?

I am Catholic, so I hate Judaism. I don't hate people because of their race, but I hate people because of their religion.

GrAYcels make the dumbest threads.

stormfrontcel
There is no equality in the world people are superior or inferior to eachother for many reasons but i dont think race or religion is one of the reason:feelshmm:

Imagine being incel and neo nazi at the same time JFL

no, I just don't go on 4chan
This is hilarious. Neither do I, but I've known about this dislike of Jews thing since I was like 8 years old. So again, as someone above asked; do you live under a rock ? Bu[UWSL]t if you're looking for a more comprehensive explination for the "why" part, you'll need to study pages upon pages, and the last 100 years of history. [/UWSL]

They stole my foreskin

This is hilarious. Neither do I, but I've known about this dislike of Jews thing since I was like 8 years old. So again, as someone above asked; do you live under a rock ?
I don't live under a rock, but im not sure exactly what jews did wrong. I never payed attention in history class

I only know that hitler hated them or something but thats all.
Ahh yes, the beauty of Gen Z empty heads. Shit I was never the A student, but some of our teachers made sure we knew what was basically going on in terms of war post 1900.

I suggest you begin by studying World War I a bit then a lot of World War II. Read wikipedia and watch documentaries to get the basics.

The reasons for why Jews are disliked by groups of right wingers and sfcels here is more complicated, but you need a primer in basic History I guess.

Last edited:
Because they helped make the world we have today.

I'm German so Antisemitism is in my DNA and part of my culture:lasereyes:
Every non-Jew (Goyim) should fight back against the Jews tho. They see us as their slaves and as animals.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 29 um 143559

Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 29 um 143642

If you are from America,I wouldn't blame you for not knowing,
Jews have been hated for thousands of years, by the other abrahamic religions, christianity and Islam, Id recomend studying,christians hate him forbeing responsible for the death of Jesus and Muslims have always hated them,because of our long history with them and because palestine.so the people if two major religions in the world ,over 3.8 Billion people in the world don't like them.Also,Jews despite being a minority have a LOT of influence in the political sphere,its better if you read up on this,start with reading about holocaust,why ut happened, what caused it.
I only know that hitler hated them or something but thats all.

they just have power and do whatever they can.

I have a jew friend. He has been into rehab for cocaine many times bc his family can afford it. His father was also a cocaine addict.

I don't hate them, I just dislike them and can't really see myself forming a close bond with a Jew, whether romantically involved with a Jewess, or forming a close friendship with one. My dislike is due to personal experience from having former bosses and landlords that were Jews, and boy were they one of the most heartless, sketchy, fake, cliquey, and amoral people around.
I don't get worked up around geopolitics and religion (could care less, TBH), but it's not a stereotype: they really do view themselves as superior to goyim, but in their interactions they're good at hiding this.

I don't hate them, I just dislike them and can't really see myself forming a close bond with a Jew, whether romantically involved with a Jewess, or forming a close friendship with one. My dislike is due to personal experience from having former bosses and landlords that were Jews, and boy were they one of the most heartless, sketchy, fake, cliquey, and amoral people around.
I don't get worked up around geopolitics and religion (could care less, TBH), but it's not a stereotype: they really do view themselves as superior to goyim, but in their interactions they're good at hiding this.
so people hate jews because jews think they're superior to everyone?

so people hate jews because jews think they're superior to everyone?
that's one of the reasons, yes. Again....me personally, I don't hate them --- it's just a dislike and distrust.

TBH I do like the fact that they value education, I'll give them that