Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHY DOES EVERYONE SHIT ON NTpill?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Unless your a 8+ fucking chad. You being NT is crucial to your mating and friendship success. People here don't seem to understand NTpill and think the term "mentalcel" is cope. If your are not Chad,you need non physical features to have success with foids. And if your under a 8/10 and have autism,its fucking over. NT is very necessary in social circles and dating success. Stop shitting on NT. You need to be NT to thugmaxx. Most of those thugmaxxed black guys are NT. All those popular kids were NT. #1 Looks #2 NT. I know dudes ugliesr than me but slay because they are NT and have a huge NT social circle.

autistic people can NTmaxx its called autistic masking look it up thats why I say mentalcels dont exist unless you have nonverbal autism or down syndrome

Ugly and NT= Clown.
Money and status is much more important. Most normies have a personality of a toilet paper and they are perceived as fun and interesting if they are looking good enough.

autistic people can NTmaxx its called autistic masking look it up thats why I say mentalcels dont exist unless you have nonverbal autism or down syndrome
jfl autistic masking

jfl autistic masking
unless your mental illness is so bad that you cant speak then you cant really be a mentalcel you have to have some other traits such as being mentally ill and also being subfive in order to be an incel you cant be a mentalcel chad unless you have nonverbal autism or down sydrome

Many incels are fkn ugly but some people here have a funny "personality" and im sure they mog this fkn normie on this point.

I have to agree being schizo decreases smv asf

Try rolling autism with selective mutism. GIGAOVER :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's because people on this forum don't want to admit their behavior is what's causing them problems.
Ugly and NT= Clown.
Money and status is much more important. Most normies have a personality of a toilet paper and they are perceived as fun and interesting if they are looking good enough.
This is a great example of intellectual dishonesty, he says ugly and NT, but not average and NT. There are a lot of average non-NT users on this forum.

It's because people on this forum don't want to admit their behavior is what's causing them problems.

This is a great example of intellectual dishonesty, he says ugly and NT, but not average and NT. There are a lot of average non-NT users on this forum.
Im talking about things how i see them. I had two brothers, both 5'6, 5/10.
One very friendly, outgoing, charismatic, could talk to virtually anyone, best friend to many people.
Other shy, shut in, high inhib, spends everyday playing MMOs and watching anime, bad at reading social cues.
The both had 1 ltr and few fwb. Sex and friendships are two different things.

True NT can carry you with friendships, however this is an incel forum so the main topic is romantic/sexaul relationships. NT will only give you access to social circles and make you not seem autistic, so yes it can help you in regards to the number of times you will interact with women and the context, however looks are still required to even be considered. Maybe if you were the most popular person in whatever setting you're in it would work out but at that point we're just throwing around outliers like retards

You are non-NT also? Quite interesting.

Are you autistic? Or simply schizophrenic?

I autismmask all the time. But my reputation for being autistic is arleady established. So even if I acted NT in my later years. They still remember my established personality for being weird. If that makes sense

Unless your a 8+ fucking chad. You being NT is crucial to your mating and friendship success. People here don't seem to understand NTpill and think the term "mentalcel" is cope. If your are not Chad,you need non physical features to have success with foids. And if your under a 8/10 and have autism,its fucking over. NT is very necessary in social circles and dating success. Stop shitting on NT. You need to be NT to thugmaxx. Most of those thugmaxxed black guys are NT. All those popular kids were NT. #1 Looks #2 NT. I know dudes ugliesr than me but slay because they are NT and have a huge NT social circle.
NTpill is underrated I agree with you

Masking only works to a decent extent for autistic women

It is underrated. In College, most of the girls seemed to gravitate towards the extroverted guys

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 1