Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why does Hunter Biden get away with what he did to his niece Natalie Biden?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
6AViuO+c said:
we hear him saying "Look Nattie" in the footjob vid
CorruptionBikini2pieceBigToeLONG

I think only we have the clout to make the public aware of the need for justice to make things right for this poor girl :(

UnredactedTextWholeFoodsBlake
Entire

1. All of Biden's children are married to Jews.
2. Almost every position in Biden's cabinet is staffed by a Jew.
3. In the Talmud, it is written that sex with children is permissible.
These are all verifiable facts.

Biden has no power, he is Jew owned

How'd u get this and who cares

fk that bitch.

It's amazing to me that the elites shit where they eat. I always assumed they had giant, thousand-acre plantations where they cloned people and raised them specifically to be abused and sacrificed to satan (or molock - whatever). I assumed they had these "off the books" children that nobody knew existed thus nobody cared when they went missing.

But apparently, they just abuse their own kin. It's crazy. How are you guys going to run the world when you can't even protect your own family from your family?

Damn, I guess I support Israel now. :feelsLSD:

Just be a crackhead Chad and fuck your neice bro, oh and also be the son of the president.

How are you guys going to run the world when you can't even protect your own family from your family?
Joe Biden COULD protect them, he just chooses not to, because he preys upon them himself and likes the back-alley influence-peddling deals Hunter makes so he can send 10% to the big guy
Damn, I guess I support Israel now. :feelsLSD:
If they do have "you can molest children" laws in the Talmud as proposed above it's probably a privilege reserved only for Rabbis.

IE like doing metzitzah

People definitely have a savior complex regarding this loli. I thought he’d at least admit to banging some kids or something, assuming this is legit

being related to a powerful Democrat in burgerland is basically a license to do whatever you want

can't stop the bid

Volcel if you wouldn't
I might have some ethical problems with it.
Less about her age and more to do with how based on her IMs she seems strung out on drugs.
Which is probably why she's obsessed with Hunter (he could be dealing to her in exxchange for sex) in those texts.

Of course if she weren't strung out she might be a lot more pleasant.

Here is Jill Biden reading a story to children

:feelsahh:where is this footjob vid tbh

View attachment 538412View attachment 538411View attachment 538413View attachment 538414

I think only we have the clout to make the public aware of the need for justice to make things right for this poor girl :(

View attachment 538417View attachment 538415View attachment 538418View attachment 538416
View attachment 538419
cuz he got dat big dick energy :foidSoy: