Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does IT blame "bad behavior" on our lack of relationships

KillAllCashier

KillAllCashier

Greycel
(by bad behavior i mean racism,homophobia, misogyny)

It never made sense. Especially in the rise of redpilled culture where the majority of the men who dwell in the community had/have girlfriends. My friend would say some of the most vile shit about women, gays, and other races but he still slays because of his looks. Meanwhile, i was overdosing on bluepills trying to be nicest person I could. Women do not care about none of that "bad behavior" shit as long as the person is attractive. They'll even indulge in bad behavior themselves if it means they can impress whatever man they want.

My personality is actually very terrible:

Screenshot from 2021 09 21 22 10 46

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"most normal people\"\n\nThe U.S is 62% White. I believe you intended to say, \"most White people\".",
"headline": "Megyn Kelly slams Colin Kaepernick's Iran tweet: 'I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-kaepernick-iran-tweet-racism-193424683.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:49:56 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Communist\"\n\nTranslation: \"I'm just repeating and spouting out the 'cool' words I heard on Faux News!\"",
"headline": "Megyn Kelly slams Colin Kaepernick's Iran tweet: 'I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-kaepernick-iran-tweet-racism-193424683.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:44:53 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "The word \"Aryan\" originally refers to Brown people, not blonde blue-eyed White guys.\n\nThe truth is painful, isn't it?",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:34:40 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Agreed. He should've just said \"whiteness\". whiteness and racism are the same thing anyway.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:32:44 UTC 2020"
},

Last edited:
Cuz they're retarded bluepillers

/thread

Never understood it. I always say if you go to university and see frat boys/fuck boys you’d know there’s no such thing as personality yet they slay

I'm quiet and nice to the point where I practically a yes man. Women dont like this.

Because everyone who posts there is literally insane.

Anyone who possesses more than one braincell would know that the argument "you are not getting laid because of you personality" makes zero sense. Females fuck abusive misogynistic assholes all the time.

Easiest excuse they can come up with "Omg ur just a horrible person". Not realising that the disgust they feel towards us isn't really due to "bad behaviour". For many guys it's due to bad looks. Which in turn applies a negative halo onto anything you do, making all your behavior inherently "bad" or "wrong"

I have never behaved badly with any foid ever in my life. In fact, nobody can even conceive of me as a misogynist, racist and homophobic. I am like a typical silent guy irl.

Chicken and egg problem

Easiest excuse they can come up with "Omg ur just a horrible person". Not realising that the disgust they feel towards us isn't really due to "bad behaviour". For many guys it's due to bad looks. Which in turn applies a negative halo onto anything you do, making all your behavior inherently "bad" or "wrong"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back