Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does jordan peterson say its the mans fault if he gets rejected by women

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
How can he be allowed to get away by saying this.

Its is 100% the womans fault if you get rejected. Women are to blame not men. Fuck peterson.

Cause he panders to redpill zoomer ideology

Because Hes a fucking jewish Cuck

Juden Peterstein comes from a time where men had it easy and thinks it still applies today

Also his daughter is a whore

He is a controlled opposition.

I used to think the attacks on this faggot were stupid but now I realize he's the tradcuck version of the bluepill which is 100x more dangerous

Because he thinks he did something and was rewarded for his "efforts", and the reality of many conflicts with his and therefore it's our fault.

How can he be allowed to get away by saying this.

Its is 100% the womans fault if you get rejected. Women are to blame not men. Fuck peterson.
I blame everything on CUCKS.

It's not women's fault if you get rejected. It's not your fault for getting rejected. It's CUCKS that allow women to have the power to have ridiculous standards

Its just the boomer mindset

He sucks Andrew tainted cock thats why

because that nigger is a cuck

Because Hes a fucking jewish Cuck

Juden Peterstein comes from a time where men had it easy and thinks it still applies today

Jew Ideology is BS

He is a controlled opposition.

I used to think the attacks on this faggot were stupid but now I realize he's the tradcuck version of the bluepill which is 100x more dangerous

He sucks Andrew tainted cock thats why
Juden Petersteins daughter got fucked by Andrew Taint

View: https://i.imgur.com/mYwFK91.png

He is a bluepilled cuck.

His argument is that if ALL women reject you than it is your fault, however this argument is not actually right. Black
men before 1960s found it difficult to get into relationships with white women. Many black men died off in the western
world due to inceldom. So although it is ''us'' it is not our fault. If a male is genuine and does everything he can and
still isn't successful, it is the societys fault and we begin going into the realm of looks discriminations and under-representation.

Because he's a redpill boomer cuck.

You should've just chosen the right genes before your mother was impregnated.

His daughter is the literally definition of why his its jeeeez mens fault, and if everyone is rejecting you, the problem is you, completely has no basis in reality.

The statement may be true, IF ALL THE WOMEN WERE NOT WHORES AND CHASING THE TOP 20% AND ELIMINATING EVERY OTHER MAN BASED ALMOST COMPLETELY ON DISCRIMINATORY LOOKSIM BASED FACTORS, LOOKS, HEIGHT.

THE PROBLEM IS 95% OF WOMEN IN OUR SOCIETY OF THE WEST INCLUDING HIS OWN DAUGHTER ARE OPERATING ON THIS LEVEL.

SO HIS WHOLE LINE OF REASONING SIMPLY CANNOT BE APPLIED TO THIS SCENARIO, BECAUSE THE WOMEN ARE CREATING A SOCIETY WHERE MOST MEN ARE BEING ELIMINATED BY WOMEN BECAUSE OF DISCRIMINATORY FACTORS COMPLETELY OUTSIDE THEIR CONTROL, EG LOOKS, HEIGHT.

So by definition it is MOST OF THE WOMENS FAULT, IF MOST OF THE WOMEN ARE CREATING A EUGENICS/LOOKS/GENETICALLY DETERMINED BASED DATING AND SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT AND REJECTING MOST MEN EXCLUSIVELY ON THIS BASIS

Last edited: