Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does nobody blame underage girls for nude picture leaks?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It's really weird to me nobody even on the right/redpill and sometimes people on the blackpill even think underage girls who have had their nudes leaked are innocent. I'll give an example of a relatively recent one, that being the 15 year old TikTok "Celebrity" Charli D'Amelio. Her "Nudes" (although its just very revealing but not fully nude, still private) pictures were leaked, and instead of anyone blaming her they blamed her father and her family.

If you've ever seen those "Girls kill themselves because their underage pictures were leaked" news articles you see it too, with none of the blame going on the girl despite her having to have taken the pictures. I don't give a fuck if she killed herself over it, she's still to blame for it because she took the pictures. Ragefuel when people blame the parents or the nearest man for it.

Even people here who believe 12-17 year olds are children should still know better and blame the girl for the nudes, and not the person who leaked it or the parents. It's the fucking childs fault. Maybe you shouldn't have taken a picture of your underage ass for your chad boyfriend, prick.

TDLR: The only people to blame for underage girl nudes being leaked is the girl herself. Don't take pictures of your underage nude parts then kill yourself or get sad when they get leaked out. You get what you fuckin deserve. Even people who do think these girls are "children" Should still blame them.

INB4 WATER IS WET HAHA UR FUNNY

Last edited:
Because they're misguided youths who have been taken advantage of !
They innocent little babies, don't you know you silly inkwell..

the poet of our times dizzee rascal
"what you do will come back to you, what you do will come back to you, hold your mouth, hold your mouth"

Women are like children, no one blames them for their faults.

True they should be blamed and seeing kids getting exposed is lifefuel.
They should be bullied and ridiculed to the point of suicide for being such degenerates.
There js an instagram page that actively exposes these whores from my city so everybody can see and bully them,lifefuel tbh
tho ig frequently deletes their pages.

True they should be blamed and seeing kids getting exposed is lifefuel.
They should be bullied and ridiculed to the point of suicide for being such degenerates.
There js an instagram page that actively exposes these whores from my city so everybody can see and bully them,lifefuel tbh
tho ig frequently deletes their pages.
that is based as fuck

Imagine killing yourself because your life is so valuable that strangers on the internet are so glad that you simply exist that they are sexually existed by just the sight of you?

Imagine overdosing on validation.

Incels are the ones who should rope if their nudes get leaked, because incels nudes belong on BestGore.

Toilets wonder how to stop mass nude leaks and onlyfans leaks, shit like that

Holes, very simple...

stop taking nudes and stop being degenerate

If the blame was on them women wouldn't have an excuse to be whores, and that's unacceptable for society.

Beace ugly man bad
Young foid good
Ugly man always bad

It's really weird to me nobody even on the right/redpill and sometimes people on the blackpill even think underage girls who have had their nudes leaked are innocent. I'll give an example of a relatively recent one, that being the 15 year old TikTok "Celebrity" Charli D'Amelio. Her "Nudes" (although its just very revealing but not fully nude, still private) pictures were leaked, and instead of anyone blaming her they blamed her father and her family.

If you've ever seen those "Girls kill themselves because their underage pictures were leaked" news articles you see it too, with none of the blame going on the girl despite her having to have taken the pictures. I don't give a fuck if she killed herself over it, she's still to blame for it because she took the pictures. Ragefuel when people blame the parents or the nearest man for it.

Even people here who believe 12-17 year olds are children should still know better and blame the girl for the nudes, and not the person who leaked it or the parents. It's the fucking childs fault. Maybe you shouldn't have taken a picture of your underage ass for your chad boyfriend, prick.

TDLR: The only people to blame for underage girl nudes being leaked is the girl herself. Don't take pictures of your underage nude parts then kill yourself or get sad when they get leaked out. You get what you fuckin deserve. Even people who do think these girls are "children" Should still blame them.

Agreed, they give their nudes out then play victim when it ends up getting leaked. Like parents will be mad at the guy for leaking it, but you should be mad at your degenerate daughter, the fuck she doing taking pictures of her body for random dudes?

Women are like children, no one blames them for their faults.
Accountability is pretty shitty we don't want that, responsibility is too hard to manage so treat me like a child.

Give me full voting rights though (don't actually make me sign up for a draft or anything to vote or receive government assistance).

It sums down to "there so young, they don't know any better. It's the parents fault!!!"

It’s a :feelsclown:world after all

No personal responsibility

cuz holes
end of the story

Because they are innocent childs that were manipulated into taking those pictures

Because

a: women can do no wrong
B: children can do no wrong

therefore women who are also “children” (Jfl at a 16 year old toilet being a child but w/e) can absolutely do no wrong

it would be sexist to blame women for anything.

Isn't against the law? Or it is only when another teenager spreads the pics?

sweetie girls don't have functioning brains up until their 18th birthday

YIKERINOS! they're just kids inwel!! they didn't know that people can download and share pictures :soy:

Because soyciety.

Society doesn't blame foids for anything regardless of their age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back