Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does sprite zero look so damn sexy in a glass

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
For real these bullets flying upwards aka the small dots in the glass are just so satisfying to watch in my glass, They go up and down, Man sprite taste amazing, What a GREAT cope!

Drinking Mountain Dew Zero rn.

This year is the first year ive had sprite since childhood, I havent seen it much in the store nearby since i was a kid, Sprite is back now and i can finally ENJOY!

What is Sprite Zero ?

What is Sprite Zero ?
b2f2b44a6de2910c1c258dc7831bc407.png

What is Sprite Zero ?
The most based soda but without all the sugar and fat bs, Ever heard the term, Dont drink yourself FAT!

do yall even have sprite in saudi arabia
Im not in saudi you idiot! And im also white which if i was there id be killed bc of what my ancestors did but did you know every race had slaves so i dont have to feel white guilt afterall!

Im not in saudi you idiot! And im also white which if i was there id be killed bc of what my ancestors did but did you know every race had slaves so i dont have to feel white guilt afterall!
COPE HARDER
6e149eaa151994e3b358fa2c73762f65.png