Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why does the same BBC spammer keep coming back here?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
@howdyhoo @Catpiss @brenty @Lippy

Take a look at his style of speaking and constant racebait posts, it’s very clearly the same guy returning over and over again.

@Lippy I don’t get why you would infiltrate this forum repeatedly, especially to spam BBCshit. This forum is 80% curries, we do not care for or want your shit. Save it for r9k where the white troons are

This forum is 80% curries
20230926 231630

Take a look at his style of speaking and constant racebait posts, it’s very clearly the same guy returning over and over again.

@Lippy I don’t get why you would infiltrate this forum repeatedly, especially to spam BBCshit. This forum is 80% curries, we do not care for or want your shit. Save it for r9k where the white troons are
Isnt the forum mostly white

R u sure ur sure
Look at my join date and post count, I’ve been rotting on this forum much longer than you have. We are mostly curry

One poll doesn’t mean jackshit, you know nothing about stats if you think this means anything. Take a look at the active posters, we are mostly curry
yeah sure a poll showing 32 are white, 18 are non white means nothing
most of the forum are curries because you say so

yeah sure a poll showing 32 are white, 18 are non white means nothing
most of the forum are curries because you say so
50 is a good enough sample size? And the thing with such polls is that they tend to attract more people who feel strongly about the topic

Time to report all of them since he never responded

I'm new here I have no idea what you're talking about.

One poll doesn’t mean jackshit, you know nothing about stats if you think this means anything. Take a look at the active posters, we are mostly curry
Curry cope

This guy has yet to post a single thread that isn’t racebait, clear as day tranny infiltrator from r9k

IMG 0983

@Caesercel

No offense but you seem to think and talk about other guys’ dicks a lot. It’s a very foid-ish way to insult tbh

“Muhh small dick energy inkwell!” :foidSoy:
This retard tags me whenever there's mention about bbc. He's obsessed by this peculiar subject, so shut up.
>gay man talks about other people's dicks

No surprise here tbh
STOP TAGGING ME

JFLLL he’s hardbanned now

Hope that’s the last of him