Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does this phenomena occur?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
DISCLAIMER: NOT promoting degenerate lgbtq fuckery JUST merely asking about a social trend I noticed. Plz don't ban me mods

Like I've heard cases of MTF transexuals who were invisible but then treated nicer once they transitioned. I even saw this firsthand. At a garden center I saw a hairy balding manlet in high heels/pantyhoes and he even had a girlfriend. There are cases of autists who were so sick of the disrespect that they experimented cross dressing. Even when they obviously had a beard and looked like a man in a dress normies invited them to parties and were nice to them. Their social life EXPLODED post-transition. They even got positive attention from supposedly so called "straight" males

-is the trannyism just jestermaxxing on a grand scale?
-what is normie logic here why are men who stutter looked at like circus freaks but a balding middle aged man in a dress who chops off his dick is somehow something to be honored

Globohomo brainwashing, people are scared to be seen as troonsphobic if they reject and don't interact with these abominations. But normal males are perfectly fine to discriminate against.

Globohomo brainwashing, people are scared to be seen as troonsphobic if they reject and don't interact with these abominations. But normal males are perfectly fine to discriminate against.
I don't even think its virtue signaling. A virtue signaler would briefly smile/say hi and be polite and keep it at that. But it looks like LEGIT normies look happy to engage with them. They invite them to parties etc. Heck even supposedly "straight conservative men" are giving them compliments.

-a person being polite would not invite a tranny to parties/date them (YES I have seen trannies with girlfriends and they are incel-tier without the dress/makeup).
-many MTF trannies are baffled by this like I am

Normies will do everything in their power to go with the current mainstream.
Give it enough time and you‘ll have trannies in primary schools.

I highly doubt it would work and it's totally not worth it, I would want to save this little mental health that I have and dignity.

In the west maybe, try that in the balkans and no one will ever hear from you.

Normies will do everything in their power to go with the current mainstream.
Give it enough time and you‘ll have trannies in primary schools.
so your saying if the media made 5ft2 balding indian janitors "hip" and "cool" then pajeets would all of a sudden be invited to parties/recieve positive attention etc. ?

so your saying if the media made 5ft2 balding indian janitors "hip" and "cool" then pajeets would all of a sudden be invited to parties/recieve positive attention etc. ?
Look what they achieved with the neggars; until the 80s they were ghetto, now they basically occupy most of the popular entertainment industry.

Virtue signaling, also ((they)) have brainwashed the younger generations into not only tolerating this degeneracy, but condoning it.

This
so why do normies find a stuttering man so repulsive? I face nothing but disrespect for it

I’ve always believed going MtF is just a last resort for incels, or short people who already had feminine features to begin with. In a way, I can’t even blame them, just getting in on 10% of the female privilege is eons better than being a baby faced 5’7 male. You even get your own community, and every June every single cooperation on earth is supporting you and giving you attention, not to mention anyone who rejects you will get cancelled. FtM trannies are most likely clinically retarded, or have some real childhood brain damage trauma.

Normies are soulless creatures that are without empathy or logic. They will accept and cherish a mentally ill faggot into society, but humiliate a man with a speech impediment.
off topic but when you say: "speech impediment" and with the daffy duck avatar it made me burst out laughing:feelskek: I could see daffy duck angrily saying: "s-thpeech impethament!" :feelskek:

-never began for daffyduck-cels

Last edited:
I’ve always believed going MtF is just a last resort for incels, or short people who already had feminine features to begin with. In a way, I can’t even blame them, just getting in on 10% of the female privilege is eons better than being a baby faced 5’7 male. You even get your own community, and every June every single cooperation on earth is supporting you and giving you attention, not to mention anyone who rejects you will get cancelled. FtM trannies are most likely clinically retarded, or have some real childhood brain damage trauma.
I get that impression too

speaking of that my parents used to take me to NYC. While walking the streets of Manhattan I noticed (before MTF transexualism became mainstream) that a lot of black guys (before BLM) would transition/cross dress. At the time blacks in NYC were looked down upon. I almost wonder if the MTF was a way for black incels to minimize any prejudice they faced. I always noticed they tried to imitate blonde white women. (the universal commodity)

-it seems the black community is the first guinea pig for psyops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back