Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does this shit always fucking happen to me?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Got a job at a fast food restaurant about 2 weeks ago. So far, they have had me working up front with a girl my age, because it's pretty busy and they need multiple people taking customer orders. We have the exact same shifts, 8-4pm on saturday and sunday. Neither of us work weekdays because we're too busy with school. We talk basically non stop for hours about random shit during our shifts. Let me tell you about her. She's basically everything I want in a girl. Cute (Not stacey, not even conventionally attractive to most people), shy but funny, nice, smart, similar interests as me, and also some other traits that I won't mention. Also she doesn't go to my school so she has no way of knowing how much of a fucking loser I am in it. Well, yesterday when I got home, I looked her up on instagram and found her profile. Turns out she's dating a fucking Chad-lite baseball player that mogs me by a solid 4 points. Makes me sick how every single girl I've ever known that's worth dating is already taken by a superior.

You should lower your standards i think a 50 yr old land whale would be a perfect match for you doubt there are any young women around due to hypergamy and juggernaut stuff.

If you find a girl attractive, then that means other men find her attractive too, some of who are better looking or richer, which gives you a lot of competition. It's over.

If you find a girl attractive, then that means other men find her attractive to, some of who are better looking or richer, which gives you a lot of competition. It's over.
Couldn't have made a more clear response. Thank you, now i'm gonna go an hero

You should lower your standards i think a 50 yr old land whale would be a perfect match for you doubt there are any young women around due to hypergamy and juggernaut stuff.
kek I've been turned down by a fat woman in her late thirties on tinder.

Got a job at a fast food restaurant about 2 weeks ago. So far, they have had me working up front with a girl my age, because it's pretty busy and they need multiple people taking customer orders. We have the exact same shifts, 8-4pm on saturday and sunday. Neither of us work weekdays because we're too busy with school. We talk basically non stop for hours about random shit during our shifts. Let me tell you about her. She's basically everything I want in a girl. Cute (Not stacey, not even conventionally attractive to most people), shy but funny, nice, smart, similar interests as me, and also some other traits that I won't mention. Also she doesn't go to my school so she has no way of knowing how much of a fucking loser I am in it. Well, yesterday when I got home, I looked her up on instagram and found her profile. Turns out she's dating a fucking Chad-lite baseball player that mogs me by a solid 4 points. Makes me sick how every single girl I've ever known that's worth dating is already taken by a superior.
This is suifuel :feelsrope:

Legit. I feel you bro, seeing that is heartbreaking.

Grats on working at a fast food restaurant, that will build up your NTness

If you find a girl attractive, then that means other men find her attractive too, some of who are better looking or richer, which gives you a lot of competition. It's over.
yess, ive always told myself this. even if she isnt conventionally attractive and even a bit ugly but you would still fuck, EVERY OTHER GUY IS THINKING THE SAME THING. Its basic juggernaut law, just have to assume every guy including chads are thinking exactly as you are in these situations

You should stop giving yourself false hope, it's devastating

Suifuel, so true.

This game is rigged and always will be.

this. i did the same thing not so long ago and my former 5/10 oneitis was dating a fucking chadlite. JFL at the dating market in 2018.

this. i did the same thing not so long ago and my former 5/10 oneitis was dating a fucking chadlite. JFL at the dating market in 2018.
Feels man. We never stood a chance.

juggernaut law is the worst pill.
I always knew a ton of guys date below their league but I'm just now finding out about the juggernaut law... Fucking brutal, at least I've learned one thing this weekend.

welcome to life just when you think you are getting better it kicks you right in the nuts

I just can't... I can't stop the hopeful thoughts.
I'm not saying give up all of them.
Cope with different types of activities, have fun doing them. But realize in terms of fucking women it's over.

I always knew a ton of guys date below their league but I'm just now finding out about the juggernaut law... Fucking brutal, at least I've learned one thing this weekend.

it seems like sub 7 is becoming the new reality kek