Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does USA call mixed race people black?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
i am reading about this foid that worked at nasa doing maths before they had computer automation.

they say she is "black". This bitch looks more european than "black". Look at the lips, nose size,hair. below her pic is what black looks like. But i dunno i guess thats american logic

Americans are dumb. They can't even point to countries on map. You are expecting too much cognition from them.

'Cause no one cares about race unless it benefits or harms that person

If someone mixed shit in with your food would you still eat it?

If someone mixed shit in with your food would you still eat it?
All elephants, rabbits and chimps eat shit as food. Don't be surprised.

No but that is the principle of the 1 drop rule which originated in the US.
did i mention anything about calling them "White"? i said "mkixed race". Learn 2 read pliz

did i mention anything about calling them "White"? i said "mkixed race". Learn 2 read pliz
The one drop rule states any black blood makes you black, that answers your question.
Shit mixed with food is still shit, you cannot separate them again.

The one drop rule states any black blood makes you black, that answers your question.
Shit mixed with food is still shit, you cannot separate them again.
if thats the rule then she is white

if thats the rule then she is white
This is from Wikipedia.
A very prudent measure, stricter than Nuremberg Laws even

Social acceptance and identity were historically the keys to racial identity. Virginia's one-fourth standard remained in place until 1910, when the standard was changed to one sixteenth. In 1930, even the one sixteenth standard was abandoned in favor of a more stringent standard. The act defined a person as legally "colored" (black) for classification and legal purposes if the individual had any African ancestry.

Last edited:
Don't worry, in a decade or two. No one will be able to differentiate between complete black or white

This is from Wikipedia.
A very prudent measure, stricter then Nuremberg Laws even

Social acceptance and identity were historically the keys to racial identity. Virginia's one-fourth standard remained in place until 1910, when the standard was changed to one sixteenth. In 1930, even the one sixteenth standard was abandoned in favor of a more stringent standard. The act defined a person as legally "colored" (black) for classification and legal purposes if the individual had any African ancestry.
yeah well fuck what white devils say. i said she is white according to those rules

In America we have a poor understanding pf rave. We go by color codes that mean nothing not true lineages. Your lineage is determined by your father.

In America we have a poor understanding pf rave. We go by color codes that mean nothing not true lineages. Your lineage is determined by your father.
´So if y black foid on the plantation from trhe slave master what happens to the children according to lineage?

the child would share his father’s lineage

Standard US education system is basically declaring you know better than any other country due to world police status so why bother learning anything.