Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does western/Northern Europe take in non-European immigrants?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
If they need workers or younger people(worker shortages), simply take in people from Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Europeans born abroad etc. Sure those nations tend to be old on average, but i'm pretty sure they also have young people as well. I'm sure millions of young people in Eastern Europe would like to live in Northern or Western Europe. Its not like young people ONLY exist in Middle East or Africa.

Non-European immigration to Europe serves no purpose. I could understand USA, Canada or Australia but why Northern and Western Europe? What purpose does that serve Europeans?

Last edited:
non european (doesn't include blacks) = incel

If they need workers or younger people(worker shortages), simply take in people from Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Albania, Europeans born abroad etc. Sure those nations tend to be old on average, but i'm pretty sure they also have young people as well. I'm sure millions of young people in Eastern Europe would like to live in Northern or Western Europe. Its not like young people ONLY exist in Middle East or Africa.

Non-European immigration to Europe serves no purpose. I could understand USA, Canada or Australia but why Northern and Western Europe? What purpose does that serve Europeans?
guilt complex

They could accept millions of workers from EE but they prefer Muslims, blacks and middle easterners.
Never understood that.

non european (doesn't include blacks) = incel
What about Sand niggers? Saw college foids fight over this sand nigger at a smoothie shop I go to. I saw a lot of white/sand nigger couples at major Metros in Germany and UK when I went there.

They could accept millions of workers from EE but they prefer Muslims, blacks and middle easterners.
Never understood that.
Suifuel tbh. Ethnics > slav niggers in their eyes.

Suifuel tbh. Ethnics > slav niggers in their eyes.
not in mine, I like slavs, they are hard people unlike most 1st world sissy zoomers
arabs are my limit, other ethnics are a no

I feel sorry for northern and western european people, because that feels like an invasion

Chadul and Tyrone are getting the white foids

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Chadul and Tyrone are getting the white foids
Tyrone yes chadul no chadul is not white or black therefore he will stay khhv as ethnics genetically are not meant to get any foids