Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why doesn't the Chinese communist party do anything about chinks' physical deficiencies

• Thread starter Biowaste Removal
  • Start date
Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★
We are literally the weakest race tied with curries. We are so fragile it's ridiculous. Why don't they do mass stem cell therapy or make exoskeletons for us to walk around in.

Too expensive and westernized. However, all of their brand new phones have mandatory filters you can't turn off, so that they always look good on pictures, which is a cheap solution to a problem that is basically caused by western social medias. Based.

Weak chiks gonna die wageslaving; Chang ows Alibaba, is a member of CCP and fucks all the good beijingwhores

They want to keep it that way, since it makes the populace more docile & easy to control: Similar to how in Shitmerica, they feed us awful food that lowers T levels.

the CCP should announce TND

I don't think we are that weak.

We are optimized for light-medium weight. The title for super heavyweight is for those from the Caucasus/Balkan areas, just look at the medal winners of Olympic.

Curiously, noodlewhores dominate the super heavyweight lifting of Olympic.

Why would you expect Commies to properly take care of you?

Why would you expect Commies to properly take care of you?
Better, in fact.

I know the talks about low living space and low wages, but read on.

In America, the infrastructure is famously decayed and a pizza company had to patch up the road.

Also america is full of homeless druggies.

Many places dangerous to go out at night.

That's not the case here in East Asia. If you give me a choice between the mess that is USA, or my homeland, I'd choose my homeland, as a bonus, I could be around my own people as Asia is largely racially homogenous.

Better, in fact.

I know the talks about low living space and low wages, but read on.

In America, the infrastructure is famously decayed and a pizza company had to patch up the road.

Also america is full of homeless druggies.

Many places dangerous to go out at night.

That's not the case here in East Asia. If you give me a choice between the mess that is USA, or my homeland, I'd choose my homeland, as a bonus, I could be around my own people as Asia is largely racially homogenous.
Isn’t China a haven of human trafficking? Besides, I will give chinkland enough kudos for understanding racial homogeneity as key to a country’s survival, but I doubt that it’s THAT good given that you don’t live there.

I heard it's common in China and South Korea for parents to give their kids HGH, but at the same time, China banned LL surgery because too many young men were trying to get it. They should ban soy instead, but the number of ricecels going ER will increase by thousandfold.

They want to keep it that way, since it makes the populace more docile & easy to control: Similar to how in Shitmerica, they feed us awful food that lowers T levels.
eat meat all the time and avoid the sweets

That's what their olympics training programs are for.

We are optimized for light-medium weight. The title for super heavyweight is for those from the Caucasus/Balkan areas, just look at the medal winners of Olympic.
Actually China has been getting heavyweight Olympic lifters in recent years, look at liu huanhua and tian tao and that one guy who was super low bfp so he moved up a weight class
Curiously, noodlewhores dominate the super heavyweight lifting of Olympic.
Because they have the lowest estrogen out of all women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back