Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t cuckcels in the west do what the based koreancels are doing?

because they're foid owned cucks

because they're foid owned cucks
They need to be eliminated from the gene pool, good thing they're good at doing it to themselves.

Its because of cuck governments in the west that [UWSL]think empowering women is empowering society [/UWSL]

Man, are Asian foids ugly even if you imagine them without all that makeup on.

Wow im really impressed with those chinks. How did they get enough leverage against all the cucks?

Its because of cuck governments in the west that [UWSL]think empowering women is empowering society [/UWSL]
Empowering worthless rosties screws up soyciety, and keeps the elites in power because the men are pussified.
It's rare to see a hot one without makeup.
Cancel culture. We must be obedient to every foid and minority demand out of fear of repercussion.
We have to stop worrying about the repercussions, because we're neet and incel anyway, it's not like they can get us fired or make us more unattractive.
Wow im really impressed with those chinks. How did they get enough leverage against all the cucks?
They probably have high t and decided they had enough. In the west they put estrogen in the food and water to keep men docile.

Took me a second to realize the girl wasn’t white.
:yes:

They did it because the fertility rate took a nosedive and needed new citizens. Wait for the west to have it happen and boom

sandman can eat sand , why does he talk like that. walter white junior can speak better than him.

insufferable. i would rather listen to cow moo than this.
I used to cope by watching both their videos, I guess I have a higher tolerance for annoying voices.

I wish we could do this in the West, this is so extremely based.

Don't know, but we gotta figure it out and implement it in the West.

I wish we could do this in the West, this is so extremely based.
We will, and we're going to be the ones who lead the army of uncucked blackpillers and basedcels.

I would enroll to normscums pigs utilize squadron
Having the pigs on our side would be the nail in the coffin for cucks.

In Korea the old generation in power doesn't care either way. In the United States, the old generation in power is actively destroying our society.

Last edited:
Numburr 15 burger king foot lettuce
He sounds like he inhales helium.
In Korea the old generation in power doesn't care either way. In the United States, the old generation in power are the ones actively destroying our society.
In the US we have to take out the old trash.

The last thing you'd want in your vocal cords is helium, but it turns out that might be what you geeeet
Helium is much less dense than regular air. That's why helium is used in balloons to make them float. Due to its lower density, sound travels over twice as fast through helium than it does regular air. When you breathe in helium, your voice travels much more quickly across your vocal cords.

White guys are some of the biggest cucks out there, even more so than asian guys in some cases

White guys are some of the biggest cucks out there, even more so than asian guys in some cases
Shut the fuck up sandnigger

@Govid_Dorious
@IceStorm

678e69422851369a677832504e58c0ce

They need to be eliminated from the gene pool, good thing they're good at doing it to themselves.
On top of most men not getting any. I always ponder in the far future what will the human race turn into.