Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't DeSantis or Ramaswamy bring up the mass white genocide in the USA and win the Republican nomination?

B

bcroger

Major
Its simple: bring up white genocide. After Defeating Trump, beat Biden.

USA is 58% white but will be about 25% white in 100 years at this rate of immigration. By 2044 the USA will be 49% white (source: https://www.brookings.edu/articles/new-projections-point-to-a-majority-minority-nation-in-2044/ ). But who can trust these [Kike] statistics anymore? Look at all the illegal immigration. I don't think these stats. include the millions of illegals coming thorough the border.

If Ron DeSantis or Vivek Ramaswamy brought up white genocide they could easily win the nomination and beat Trump easily. Hell, if Hailey brought up white genocide, I would vote for her

I mean you guys could just import Europeans or just Asian and Latina women

Best way to breed out the other races is let world female population move to America.

Best way to breed out the other races is let world female population move to America.
"Latina women"=80%+ overweight and obese, 5" fat pig.

Nah, the West will continue to bring in fighting-age males from the 2nd and 3rd world if they know what's good for them. The only females you will get are ugly or already in relationships.

Yes bro just talk about white genocide, you will win the election doing that. Mention the Elders of Zion too, that will do well in the Rust Belt.
Fuck's sake.

Because all politicians are just controlled by their masters (kikes)
IMG 1678

Nah, the West will continue to bring in fighting-age males from the 2nd and 3rd world if they know what's good for them. The only females you will get are ugly or already in relationships.
Seen a lot of Single Black women in UK

(Trying to get one rn)

Would cause outrage.

honestly the issue is that western men dont domestic their women. you let too many zog ideologies creep in to your daily life.
what you need to save is the white race is for white women to know their place and stay at home.

women are actively controlling more and more of society's power structure. women crave foreign chad dick. the replacement is funded by white women. remember betrayal always comes from those closest to you

white women sperged out uncontrollably at trump because he was the first white man on stage since the 1970s to say it like it is about women.
you need to grab them by the pussy guys

Because they already gave up on it. Country is 50% white with a lot of those whites being race traitors. Democracy is a racial headcount so appealing only to 50% of your population most of whom are either unaware, indifferent or actually happy with white genocide won't win you elections.

In my country they've used the term omvolking several times because it's still possible to win elections only appealing to white people aka actual citizens of the country and not shitskin invaders or their offspring who don't belong here.

Because they already gave up on it. Country is 50% white with a lot of those whites being race traitors. Democracy is a racial headcount so appealing only to 50% of your population most of whom are either unaware, indifferent or actually happy with white genocide won't win you elections.

In my country they've used the term omvolking several times because it's still possible to win elections only appealing to white people aka actual citizens of the country and not shitskin invaders or their offspring who don't belong here.
True, but 90% of GOP primary voters are white.

The only issue is general population voters, but you can appeal to shitskins, Jews and race traitors later.

Rawaswamy already brought it up about a month ago