Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't more incels own firearms?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Leftists and communists don't own firearms because most of them are either 14 years old or are mentally ill trannies and would use it on themselves and probably also get triggered and PTSD from seeing guns. But now I'm wondering why I've never actually seen any incels talking about owning guns irl. Every incel who is able to buy and possess firearms legally should do ASAP

I can't afford, if I can I would've.

only incels from US can own a gun

Illegal where im at

Every incel who is able to buy and possess firearms legally should do ASAP

because we are in the suburbs

Everyone I’ve come across who was into guns was either a snobbish, self absorbed narcy or of questionable mentally stability

It's illegal to buy guns in my countries lol

I’ve wrote about my stance on them before. Firearms in burgerland are being commodified by a specific portion of normies who secretly get off on the thrill and idea of owning something designed to kill.

I think a scary amount of gun owners actually like the thought that they could murder anyone who threatens their livelihood. Just go in the comments section of any video related to a home invasion. This is extremely dark triad and low inhib behavior tbh mogs me brutally. Basically guns are gay and swords are cooler.

You need permission from the jew police to own a gun in my country

Leftists and communists don't own firearms because most of them are either 14 years old or are mentally ill trannies and would use it on themselves and probably also get triggered and PTSD from seeing guns. But now I'm wondering why I've never actually seen any incels talking about owning guns irl. Every incel who is able to buy and possess firearms legally should do ASAP
Because incels are too high-inhib to go into a firearm store. They will be lowinhib mogged by everyone and made fun of.

Because incels are too high-inhib to go into a firearm store. They will be lowinhib mogged by everyone and made fun of.
And bevaude of this they cant get a firearm license.

If I lived in the US and owned a gun, I'd keep my mouth quite shut about it. I'd know EVERYONE would assume I'd go ER even if for physically removing thugmaxxed drug addict niggers bringing no positive value to society.

I'd not doubt on getting one if I had a chance, though.

I have a gun lol .300Blk

I want to own a semi-auto machine gun (yeah that thing exist) :lul:

illegal in jewrope. but I will purchase a crossbow which is legal and just as lethal and glowniggers can't say shit :feelsLSD:

65a06d768863537cfd544cfc_65a066f43658cef041698907_101551889_alt6-scaled.jpeg

Kill a nigger and take theirs...

Because I would never be approved for a gun license.

Im Australian... Im not allowed too

I want to but it is illegal were I live.