Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t normies have hobbies?

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Whenever I start small talk with normies and ask them what their hobbies are or what they do for fun, they get really quiet and then go “hmm I don’t know, I FaceTime my friends” or smth like that. Do normies just don’t have any hobbies? They do absolutely nothing, they either go outside (while we rot) or they scroll on their phones. Literal NPCs

Normies don't have time for hobbies, they're busy socializing and having sex.

This is zoomer normies.

Most normies are low-IQ retards who don't need hobbies to get thru life. Their phone is literally their "hobby" as they would rather stay indoors all day / social media. Used to be, people went out and actually "hung out", but I feel as tho that those days are over... for all of us.

tiktok is their hobby

They are just lazy fagz , who had nothing to do about it, until they turned into failed normies

Hobbies are a meme cope. Normies are either working, fucking, eating, or socially bullshitting most of the time.

Most normies are low-IQ retards who don't need hobbies to get thru life. Their phone is literally their "hobby" as they would rather stay indoors all day / social media. Used to be, people went out and actually "hung out", but I feel as tho that those days are over... for all of us.
High IQ comment.

NTs are all the same.
NTs are sheep
jews are herders
niggers are wolves
and autistic men are eagles watching all the insanity from a safe distance

My hobby is doomscrolling

They don't have time for them, they just fill time with human interaction which is arguably better than being a lonely cunt coping with hobbies.

tbf I had no energy for anything when working full-time, I pretty much lived in survival mode and barely ate from the stress

They don't have time for them, they just fill time with human interaction which is arguably better than being a lonely cunt coping with hobbies.
Couldn't have said it better myself