Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Why don't u just have sex?"

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
Why can't incels answer this simple question?

Wow, I never thought about it.

Answer it then…
he can't
no incel can
43200.jpg
42580.jpg

Oh yeah, hang on one moment while I just go get a foid that's willing to fuck me... oh wait, there are none. :feelsseriously:

“Why don’t homeless people just buy a house” :bigbrain:

No willing pussy

Because I don't wanna fuck prostitutes.

Because foids don’t want us

Why can't incels answer this simple question?
Have sterile condom sex on the clock with a prostitute is very different from having a loving relationship that allows for multiple creampies.

Humans need interpersonal validation in order to remain mentally sane, not just genital massage through a rubber sheath.

Of course there are monks and hermits that transcend their cravings for sex, love, validation, friendship, family, children, vanilla latte etc. but this monastic lifestyle is not for everyone. I'm trying to adapt to it, but I'm still in pain from loneliness.

Pp smol, personality bad:feelsbadman:

Have sterile condom sex on the clock with a prostitute is very different from having a loving relationship that allows for multiple creampies.

Humans need interpersonal validation in order to remain mentally sane, not just genital massage through a rubber sheath.

Of course there are monks and hermits that transcend their cravings for sex, love, validation, friendship, family, children, vanilla latte etc. but this monastic lifestyle is not for everyone. I'm trying to adapt to it, but I'm still in pain from loneliness.
Pp smol, personality bad:feelsbadman:
sorry u had to experience this

Because women don't want me

Because I'm not attracted to gays and trannies,:feelspuke::feelspuke: :feels::soy::foidSoy: nooooooo volcellll trans females are women! I don't fancy getting AIDS and monkeypox either! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm also unemployed and can't afford to be a cuck for an obese single mother of 5 either that might like me back on tinder if I'm lucky!

I also don't wanna be a cuck, so F-OFF!

:feelsYall:

Because I'm not attracted to gays and trannies,:feelspuke::feelspuke: :feels::soy::foidSoy: nooooooo volcellll trans females are women! I don't fancy getting AIDS and monkeypox either! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm also unemployed and can't afford to be a cuck for an obese single mother of 5 either that might like me back on tinder if I'm lucky!

I also don't wanna be a cuck, so F-OFF!

:feelsYall:
Alone75