Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Why don't you just get a dog if you're lonely?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Disclaimer: I absolutely adore dogs. This isn't a dog/pet hate thread. I would own a dog if I was on my own and felt ready for the responsibility.

This is not a solution. Dogs are wonderful, loving creatures (most of the time; there are some not very good boys out there). But a dog won't give you what a friendship with another human being can. It won't give you what a romantic relationship can. You cannot talk to a dog. Dogs give kisses and cuddles, but the do not give validation. You can't share most of your interests with a dog (dogs don't have opposable thumbs to play video games). Also unless you're some depraved animal fucker, you ain't gonna get sex with a dog.

Dogs are wonderful. But they are only a bandaid to a massive, gaping and bleeding wound.

I can also say the same things about cats, for all you cat people on here.

Potential escape for beastialitycels

But dogs give plenty of validation though. They practically live for you considering you take care of them. They are loyal to you.

I don't know, I CAN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A FUCKING PET. God these condescending smug pricks piss me off with their snyde "advice". I wish they all got raped by Bubba.

Pets are really nice tbh. I used to have two mutts and a kitty cat. They'd all follow me around in the backyard that I would feel like their lord and master. It's somewhat validating. They also keep you company when you smoke.

Ultimate dogpill: dogs don't see color. They have no preference. So much for your racepill. @13k

Cats are amazing and a great cope for us. They love you unconditionally (as long as you feed them) and it's really a refreshing change from how humans treat most of us.
Dogs are too high maintenance for me and since I don't go outside it'd just be a pain in the butt. Not a fan of the barking too. But otherwise great pets.

Ultimate dogpill: dogs don't see color. They have no preference. So much for your racepill. @13k
Dont worry mate. I WILL make you and rest of this forum swallow the racepill.

My blackpill racepill threads will continue. I am preparing a "BBC meme debunked" with actual polls stats and FACTS from SEVERAL sources and methods.

Stay tuned folks.

Honestly, my threads should be sticky. I dunno why mods will sticky low effort women getting more tinder matches threads but not my blackpill thread where i proved with studies that being ethnic is as bad as being 5'3''-5'4''.

I thinnk the subject is too uncomfortable for whitecels.

Dont worry mate. I WILL make you and rest of this forum swallow the racepill.

My blackpill racepill threads will continue. I am preparing a "BBC meme debunked" with actual polls stats and FACTS from SEVERAL sources and methods.

Stay tuned folks.
Kek. If you convince me, good job. Highly doubt you'll be able to. You'll convince the others maybe.