Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why even bother about a relationship ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
That's something I saw in all couple dynamics I've ever seen, wether it is in young couples in uni, colleagues, or older people for which you would assume feminism couldn't have such a bad influence, and I've made the same observation regarding my own parents.

Women will treat their husbands and boyfriends worse than they treat anyone else. They would never dream of treating their bosses, friends, or family members the way that they treat the man they claim to love. They become domestic tyrants to compensate the fact they can be nothing but craven creatures in the real world.

Why would you even want to deal with all this bullshit ? Normies who give all they have to stay in a couple are literal christian saints at this point.

Remember the saying about prostitutes : we don't actually pay them for sex, we pay them to leave us afterward.

I'll stick to the most rational option when I'm low inhib enough tbh

Last edited:
Relationships nowadays are cucked, the foid is bound to cheat, it's inevitable.

That's something I saw in all couple dynamics I've ever seen, wether it is in young couples in uni, colleagues, or older people for which you would assume feminism couldn't have such a bad influence, and I've made the same observation regarding my own parents.

Women will treat their husbands and boyfriends worse than they treat anyone else. They would never dream of treating their bosses, friends, or family members the way that they treat the man they claim to love. They become domestic tyrants to compensate the fact they can be nothing but craven creatures in the real world.

Why would you even want to deal with all this bullshit ? Normies who give all they have to stay in a couple are literal christian saints at this point.

Remember the saying about prostitutes : we don't actually pay them for sex, we pay them to leave us afterward.

I'll keep to the most rational option when I'm low inhib enough tbh
A man's relationship with foid should be limited to procreation, something all civilizations have been doing since time immemorial.

Foids are not suitable to be good friends, bosses, intellectual peers, coworkers, comrades in arms etc.

The only valuable asset a foids owns is its womb.

Marxism-Rodgerism acknowledges that.

Í sure as fuck wouldn´t want that kind of stress a modern relationshit would give.

I'll stick to the most rational option when I'm low inhib enough tbh
Huge cope bro

They treat chads better than their fathers.
If a foid wants someone she treats him good unless he is a cuck who likes to be humiliated

Huge cope bro

They treat chads better than their fathers.
If a foid wants someone she treats him good unless he is a cuck who likes to be humiliated
Chads are literal statistical anomalies. 99% of men are treated like garbage by their so called significant other.

STOOP SAYING COPE WHEN THERE IS ZERO FUCKING COPE IN SIGHT

STOOP SAYING COPE WHEN THERE IS ZERO FUCKING COPE IN SIGHT
But you are coping.
You are saying relationship sucks when you know it doesnt just to cope because you are lonely.

Its better to accept the fact that having a foid in your house is 1000000x better than being alone.
And also, not all normies are treated like shit.
I know many people who have loving wives.
Its just that they arent ugly enough or bad in sex to be hated by them . Thats it.
Women can love but depends on your stats and we, have no stats

You are saying relationship sucks when you know it doesnt
I'm talking about 100% of the couples I have ever observed, including my Chad tier counsin's. The fuck are you saying ? You're the one coping hard if you think somehow the majority of couple is some sort of Disney movie fan fiction. You're talking about a tiny statistical anomaly while I'm talking about the general case, which is what we could ever access anyway if we somehow ascend one day. So cut your bs.
I know many people who have loving wives.
Chads, or you can't read the room.

I'm talking about 100% of the couples I have ever observed, including my Chad tier counsin's. The fuck are you saying ? You're the one coping hard if you think somehow the majority of couple is some sort of Disney movie fan fiction. You're talking about a tiny statistical anomaly while I'm talking about the general case, which is what we could ever access anyway if we somehow ascend one day. So cut your bs.

Chads, or you can't read the room.
I didnt say shit about disney and perfect relationships.
I just know in many relationships the foid treats him well and respects and sucks his dick at night. And you are coping for thinking normies and chads never get treated with respect.
Only incels do

Most couples that are looksmatched at all are the female displaying loud, obnoxious dominance over their male.

And I want nothing to do with that.

Most couples that are looksmatched at all are the female displaying loud, obnoxious dominance over their male.

Me neither. I still don't understand why some deluded grey cucks think that is cope. This is literal truth coming from observation of reality. They have a distorted fantasy were some hypothetic gigachad experience is somewhat relevant to us, while, if such a thing exist, it is obviously a statistical anomaly. Almost all men are totally subjugated to the beta paradigm once they get into a relationship. This is why marriage is and used to be so important to foids : it was a pact through which a man would give up all his freedom to benefit her, her interests and her offspring's future. Now that most men see through this bullshit, especially since feminist made the foid's duty irrelevant, there's strictly no benefit for a man to give up his freedom for a relationship. Absolute zero.

I hate that I have no choice but to never have someone

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

This is why I am adamant about AI wives.
The goals and expectations of men and women have diverged too much. Foids talk about how they have problems like 'the quality of attention and men they get is low', but for us incels that's like us being starving and foids waggling fast food in our faces and then saying 'I wish people took me out to expensive restaurants instead!'.

I yearn for a romantic relationship, I think even if I do ascend I'd be hesitant to start a long term relationship with foids now. They crave 'freedom', but 'freedom' for foids is just the ability to hop on another cock as they see fit. They don't want to 'settle' or be shackled down by conventional relationships anymore, and I say let them be 'free'. Just as I will be free to have snuggly, warm experiences of picnics and splashing about on the beach with my virtual and loving wife.

That would be the man fault for being submissive to that, no?

Normies want a relationship because it's a symbol of their social status or w/e

they're just dull ordinary niggers, so a gf is like bling that they think makes them look better

but if you're not as obsessed with clout-chasing, then a relationship is just a formality and means very little. compared to physical interaction, a relationship is just words

Normies want a relationship because it's a symbol of their social status or w/e

they're just dull ordinary niggers, so a gf is like bling that they think makes them look better

but if you're not as obsessed with clout-chasing, then a relationship is just a formality and means very little. compared to physical interaction, a relationship is just words
:feelsthink::yes:

That would be the man fault for being submissive to that, no?
Agreeing to that relationship, sure.

But, if a man wants a healthy relationship today, he'll need to go well below his looksmatch, single mothers, etc...

And if you're ugly, the only options may be to treated terribly or dying alone.