Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Why Even Happy People Cheat"

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

"Most descriptions of troubled marriages don’t seem to fit my situation,” Priya insists. “Colin and I have a wonderful relationship. Great kids, no financial stresses, careers we love, great friends. He is a phenom at work, fucking handsome, attentive lover, fit, and generous to everyone, including my parents. My life is good.” Yet Priya is having an affair. “Not someone I would ever date—ever, ever, ever. He drives a truck and has tattoos. It’s so clichéd, it pains me to say it out loud. It could ruin everything I’ve built.”

Foid nature cant be changed

And niggas here think just being good looking makes you exempt from getting cheated on by some whore like they are some rational gene seeking program that go for the best, no they aren't, they are fucking stupid, some of them fuck their dogs just because they got bored.
@Grim_Reaper

And niggas here think just being good looking makes you exempt from getting cheated on by some whore like they are some rational gene seeking program that go for the best, no they aren't, they are fucking stupid, some of them fuck their dogs just because they got bored.
@Grim_Reaper
Why have you slowed down on posting bro? I don't see you anywhere these days. :fuk:

Over for JBWcopers as well

What a selfish piece of shit. Ruin your marriage, your kids perception of you as a person, your husband's mental state, etc.

cheating... Classic example of ´foids gonna foid´

This thread made me more Blackpilled than ever. this shit is so fuckin depressing

Why have you slowed down on posting bro? I don't see you anywhere these days. :fuk:
cause this place is repetitive, everything has been discussed already to death, and most people here are very unlikable and hold grudges for months if you even dare to criticize them on their bs, I saw Pillow City Pimp talking behind my back on blackpill.world a short while ago because I called him out for making disingenuous heightpill posts when he's like over 6'0 in Indonesia and that was a year ago, literal bitch like behavior.

Of course the bitch is a curry :fuk:

Because dopamine feels good

You cant change biology :lul:

Mfs think they the anime main character

Not reading, probably clickbait, if it's real burn her in fire.

So the whole trick is to keep a foid unhappy

So apart from being handsome and rich, you also need to be a psychopath to not get cucked by a truck driver

The Bible commanded the death penalty for adulterers in order to purge them from society. You cannot negotiate with evil. You have to eliminate it once for all.

If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel. (Deuteronomy 22:22)

Last edited:
@Grim_Reaper