Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why everyone hate on GTA V so much?

Its trash.Every single aspect of gta 5 is a downgrade from IV,SA & VC.Music selection is shit,humor is complete dogshit,very few funny moments,appeal is for retardedzoomers.driving is unrealistic dogshit RC car with no weight.multiplayer is complete dogshit in comparison to SA-MP
Going ER in the game is super downgraded from GTA IV
Its literally the worst GTA after GTA1 & London
(I replay SA&VC Multiple times per year,IV once a year,and just play them in general frequently to this day)

gta vc and gta sa are gold no game will ever replace them

Its trash.Every single aspect of gta 5 is a downgrade from IV,SA & VC.Music selection is shit,humor is complete dogshit,very few funny moments,appeal is for retardedzoomers.driving is unrealistic dogshit RC car with no weight.multiplayer is complete dogshit in comparison to SA-MP
(I replay SA&VC Multiple times per year,IV once a year,and just play them in general frequently to this day)
GTA iv is over rated.

I thought everybody loved GTA 5 in particular?

I don’t like the characters, the humor and the storyline.

some of it is good but, its a family friendly game compared to the other gta games. i want the most brutal gore not a game where normies and soccer moms or soccer foids get offended.

150 million sales says otherwise.

150 million sales says otherwise.
I hate it when people bring up the sales. If it has sold well it doesn't = good, we all have different taste. Just look at some of the music artists, some ain't that great yet they sell so many records.

As for GTA V, no fun allowed. Radio stations were fantastic though.

I love GTA 5 & don't understand the hatred towards it

I liked it, online was trash tho, especially on ps4

It gets boring quickly, like every gta game

I have 1500 hours on online if i count pc and console Love that game

they should've introduced singleplayer dlcs for the game, instead of placing the pedestal on online mode

It's one of my most played games but I still hate it because it attracts a lot of normgroids, god I hate gtaniggers so much

crysis 1 is my most played game.
War thunder is my most played game, but I'm pretty sure I have more hours in league of legends, but there is no way to know how much time I spent on lol exactly.

I hate it when people bring up the sales. If it has sold well it doesn't = good,
true. i just played it due to the world, i didn't give a shit about the character or stories which i did in the previous titles.

GTA 4 was peak GTA. the immersivness, the gritty world it felt real.
I love GTA 4 as well but also GTA 5. I feel like the GTA "Community" Acts like you can't enjoy both at the same time.

For me it is:
-The map sucks. 70% of it's just empty boring forest, desert and straight roads. Outside the city of Los Santos there is nothing to do once you're done with the story.
-Worse animations and environment details than GTA IV.
-Ridiculous AI with cops getting aggressive just for saying staying close to them and having aimbot accuracy.
-The story was worse than in previous games.
-GTA Online is a pay to win cash grab and made Rockstar greedy.

I love GTA 4 as well but also GTA 5. I feel like the GTA "Community" Acts like you can't enjoy both at the same time.
yes you can enjoy supermario and sonic. But there is a superiority of some titles that needs to be acknowledged. like GTA4 mogs GTA5 and 6 combined.

For me it is:
-The map sucks. 70% of it's just empty boring forest, desert and straight roads. Outside the city of Los Santos there is nothing to do once you're done with the story.
absolutely. in other words it was not lively.
-Worse animations and environment details than GTA IV.
I agree. the animations were eyesore.I have the physical dvd of GTA4. it also includs a map , a slutty model wallpaper and a book. I was blown away when I first saw it.
I still cherish it.

Last edited:
-GTA Online is a pay to win cash grab and made Rockstar greedy.
People that still buy shark cards are dumb as fuck. There's plenty of money glitches that work on ps4 and ps5. On PC you can make yourself level 8000 and give your self a billion dollars with cheat engine.

City and open world is pretty boring we had 3 cities in GTA SA remember? even IV felt bigger and like actual city, story is badly written, humor is nerfed when compared to old games, music is even more downgraded when compared to GTA IV (it's a normieslop but even normieslop can be enjoyable like in Forza Horizon games but not in GTA V), i never gave a fuck about any of those characters except maybe a little about michael, missions are subpar when compared to old games, they focus too much on online mode. It's just a fine game nothing more nothing less.

GTA 4 was peak GTA. the immersivness, the gritty world it felt real.
I agree gta 4 was better I grew up playing that one first but gta 5 online was definitely better than any other gta online, The story mode was definitely worse than any other GTA

gta 4 is much better