Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why foids go to the beach practically naked?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★★
How does soyciety tolerate this behavior of foids?

Thank the boomers and the sexual revolution. Only sharia law can save us at this point.

To attract men, not ugly ones like us, but only Chads.

Thank the boomers and the sexual revolution. Only sharia law can save us at this point.
I hate all these damn boomers that inflame the entire sexual market :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Exhibitionnism

Islam won't fix inceldom, and even white cucks will transition into islam they will always be an enemy for arabs, middle eastern people, central asians.

The attractive ones show off their bodies for Chad. The landwhales put on bikinis to punish our eyes

Because their is literally nothing foids cant get away with

So that if a sub 5 stares at them they can cry about a "creepy" guy looking at them inappropriately

Only sharia law can save us at this point.

the ultra cucked and gay way to live. the answer is more sexualization and sluttification of those bitches, not the opposite.

I like watching scantly dressed women even if they don't like me watching them but well, they are in public.