Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why foids tell you to smile in your pictures

• Thread starter ElliotRodgerGod
  • Start date
ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
We've all seen posts where a guy asks to be rated, and foid commenters are like "Just smile teehee, it'll make you look so much more attractive"

One may dismiss this as trivial bluepilled advice, but there's actually a more nefarious reason to this, it's because when you smile, the foid can see whether or not your teeth are fucked up or not. Think about it, a foid might swipe right on a chadlite, but on their first date, if the chadlite shows that he has fucked up teeth, he just went from chadlite to normie. By smiling, the hypergamy machine becomes way more efficient.

This is a very good example of the deceitful nature of the foid, the foid makes you think that something will improve you chances when it can actually ruin your chances.

I believe that they tell you to smile because it's a form of female domination and it's to observe whether you'll comply to her demands or not. In other words, moulding you into the perfect simp-slave/betabuxx.

I'm a teethcel, I hate being told to smile

I am smiling my face just doesn't move.

I am so grateful I had braces growing up. I have enough problems without fucked up teeth too.

the foid makes you think that something will improve you chances when it can actually ruin your chances.
Kinda like the numbers game, there was one of those blackpill posters or infographics, or whatever, that had a link to a study that showed playing the numbers game can worsen your chances. And that's one of the normie blue pill tidbits of advice that people will sometimes give, even though in actuality it's harmful.

Isn’t it just when a girl knows that’s you’re ugly, but wants to give you hope? Like just smile bro.

Just don’t show your teeth theory. Smile with your mouth closed. That’s how I do it.

Just don’t show your teeth theory. Smile with your mouth closed. That’s how I do it.
This. Also foids are very self conscious of their teeth, you can see them smiling but not showing their teeth especially on tinder.:feelsokman:

Anyone with good teeth smiles with the lips parted, those with fucked teeth don't, simple as; greggs.