Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why girls connect with Alice in Wonderland

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
I've been going through an old Disney schpeel because they take me back to my childhood when I was little and bring me true joy compared to my self-loathing and self-aggrandizement post-adult state.

Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite classic Disney films, although I didn't appreciate it until I was older.

While watching this film, it occurred to me why little girls love and resonate with Alice in Wonderland so much: Because it reminds them of the men in real life.

The entire story is about a normal, pretty girl encountering a strange world where so many different, goofy, animal-like, almost-human characters that live in a chaotic non-sensible state of being, but who seem to exist precisely to entertain her whims.

To a girl, even with repressed sexual instincts at a young age, human society is precisely Alice in Wonderland. Ugly humanoid men all around her make fools of themselves at odds with her social demands, causing instinctive reactions of chaos and weirdness. This is disagreeing with what she really demands - "Chad" - a normal, handsome, masculine Prince Charming - while these men do so for her own entertainment and appeasement.

Society is chaotically created to cater to a woman's safety and entertainment, but simultaneously is at conflict with her very nature, what she really sexually and socially demands (to reproduce with "Chad" and be accepted by her female peers). Thus most men feel like the characters in Alice in Wonderland to the girl.

4afc95c1fb12037c9019cefaecbc4947  wonderland tattoo alice in wonderland 278851572

Foreward, backward, inward, outward
Come and join the chase
Nothing could be drier
Than a jolly caucus race!

Last edited:
alice in borderland is better

alice in borderland is better
Nothing beats the original Lewis Carroll, at least the portions I've read (I've yet to sit down and read it from beginning to end)

Milligrams of soy in the average IT user's body IQ

I really love your analysis of this movie. Please do more reviews like this.

no one wants to fuck alice