Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why hamsters are a lot like incels

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Incels and hamsters are brothers by nature

We are both solitary creatures
We both live in cages (incels live in societal cage or basement)
We both dwell at night when nobody is around
We both cope by sleeping and only things going for us are mundane tasks like eating and drinking
Some hamsters run on wheel while some incels gymcel
We are both easily discarded and deemed low value by normies (hamster is most mistreated pet due it's size and low cost of maintenance)

It is over for incels and hamstercels in 2020

Over for hamstercels

i wish i was eaten by my mother when i was born

i wish i was eaten by my mother when i was born

Incels and hamsters are brothers by nature

We are both solitary creatures
We both live in cages (incels live in societal cage or basement)
We both dwell at night when nobody is around
We both cope by sleeping and only things going for us are mundane tasks like eating and drinking
Some hamsters run on wheel while some incels gymcel
We are both easily discarded and deemed low value by normies (hamster is most mistreated pet due it's size and low cost of maintenance)

It is over for incels and hamstercels in 2020
:feelswhat:

Just don't be arab or slav theory.
This is what male Russian dwarf hamsters have to endure, literally just simpmaxx and run away to cuckshed to get a chance in reproducing theory, even female hamsters in Russia have huge standards.

During the breeding time, the hamster may become aggressive. After mating, the female may want to attack the male to protect her babies. The male usually hides in holes or caves to escape the vicious bite of the female.[29] The hamster's estrous cycle lasts four days; every four days, the female may accept the male back to breed again. This usually occurs when the darkness of the evening sets in. If male and female hamsters are not housed together from a young age, determining if the female is willing to breed with the male is difficult.[9]

Brutal Slavhamsterpill.
@nihility

Except hamsters get hamsterpussy and what do we get? Zilch!