Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don’t believe in god: acne

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Title is a little bit dramatic and there are many bad fates and many of them are far worse than acne.

But I do believe that acne is one of the most horrible things you can experience. I was reminded of this when I was looking for a job. Some of the people who I talked to had severe acne, the entire face was covered in acne that glowed so red, they’ll attract whore mongers, because of the red light that shines from their faces. (How else did I find them?? I thought their place was a brothel, just kidding).

It was so bad and it’s the first thing you notice. What’s worse is that our stupid human brains immediately feel pity and self-preserving disgust, because we instinctively but falsely think that the person with acne has bad hygiene and an infectious disease.

On top of this failo, it probably hurts like a mofo. Acne sufferers live in agony and shame.

This reminded me why I don’t believe in god. There is no god and if there was one, he hates us. Imagine you were omnipotent, could literally create and change anything, and you create acne.

Sometimes on .is, I sarcastically ask allah to help us when reacting to a horrible situation. Some people falsely believe that I’m a muslim, but I’m not, this is just my way of showing people the absurdity of believing in a god like allah, yhwh, jehova, quetzalcoatl, ra, ishkur or whatever their names are.

Believing in them is absurd and worshipping them even more so. Why would I suck some asshole’s cock who made me incel, keeps me incel and punishes humanity with things like acne. Fuck you.

Maxresdefault

Is that natural or is he on roids. Also, is that you? :shock: