Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i feel like a VDV tropper

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Shark Stopped By
★★★★★
Were dropped into this world as cannon fodder, The VDV is what they send to test the firepower of the enemy, They are cannon fodder like us incels, We dont have a choice in the world, We have been dropped in the most extreme of conditions, Mental fatigue and disorder, Theres like nothing i can fucking do to unfuck it, Were forced to go to school work whatever until we rope, A small itsy bitsy ceremoy will be made to honor our sad being we once was, Just dropped into this world, Normies dont even take the time to let us explain, If a normie says something, THATS IT! And it fucking disgusts me, Its like were given a rusty ak to defend ourself with and we have to deal with all this BS, Im a 3rd born leftover genetics failed child , If i go outside it will only be reinforced to me, I go outside and death stares, I dont even know how it is to be normal anymore bc i never was, IT NEVER BEGAN, How the fuck do i try my hardest when i cant even get a compliment or a positive smile? How can i be confident then? Just be confident? I will loose that when normies outside reinforce the idea that im just a worthless paratrooper, I was fed the lies, Smiles? Dress well? Have confidence? OK so how do you explain meeks or other superstars that rose to power, You can see it on instagram pages too, Attractive people that have it all, All i ask for is just to be accepted as a living breathing human being, Is that too much to ask?