Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I hate diversity on modern TV

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I'm going to explain my problem with diversity on modern television by using the example of the Netflix television series "Bridgerton".

Bridgerton is a historic drama that takes place in 19th century Victorian England that follows the story of several aristocratic families. The cast is very racially diverse with the main characters being not only white but also, Black, Asian, Indian, etc.

Apparently, diversity only matters as far as the people depicted and not the cultural context of the show. The show takes place in Europe, the fashion is European, so is the architecture and basically the whole aesthetic.

When POC say they want to see more diversity on TV, what they mean but will never admit is that they want to see more POC integrated into stories that feature a European setting. Black women would much rather watch a TV show where a black woman is depicted as the queen of England rather than the queen of some African kingdom. POC want to see themselves reflected in worlds built by whites but they aren't as eager to see themselves reflected in worlds built by their own people.

Media outlets will gladly put POC in shows that have stories taking place in Europe or are otherwise inspired by European culture but they won't consider shows that take place outside of Europe. They know that nobody will care about a TV drama about some 17th century African villiage. Not even black people.

GOY#8263728 doesn't like newest jewflix re-education material. Must be monitored to identify possible threat

Yeah the producers want to use POC in their shows but they don't want to use them in stories with an appropiate cultural background because - DRUMROLL! - that won't make any money.

I'm going to explain my problem with diversity on modern television by using the example of the Netflix television series "Bridgerton".

Bridgerton is a historic drama that takes place in 19th century Victorian England that follows the story of several aristocratic families. The cast is very racially diverse with the main characters being not only white but also, Black, Asian, Indian, etc.

Apparently, diversity only matters as far as the people depicted and not the cultural context of the show. The show takes place in Europe, the fashion is European, so is the architecture and basically the whole aesthetic.

When POC say they want to see more diversity on TV, what they mean but will never admit is that they want to see more POC integrated into stories that feature a European setting. Black women would much rather watch a TV show where a black woman is depicted as the queen of England rather than the queen of some African kingdom. POC want to see themselves reflected in worlds built by whites but they aren't as eager to see themselves reflected in worlds built by their own people.

Media outlets will gladly put POC in shows that have stories taking place in Europe or are otherwise inspired by European culture but they won't consider shows that take place outside of Europe. They know that nobody will care about a TV drama about some 17th century African villiage. Not even black people.
"Diversity" is just code for replacing whites

This is one of the reasons for which i literally only watch old shows form the 90's and early 2000's.
Can't stand all this forced diversity among other cliches and tropes in recent shows.

Imagine watching kikeflix nowadays.
Every single show/movie on it are woke leftist propaganda movies worshipping niggers and faggots/trannies.

I only watch anime because it's the only cope that incels can enjoy without being bombarded with woke propaganda and Jewish influence. Not to some are even produced by us where the females are always wearing skimpy clothes and getting raped/molested (Which is all they're good for tbh).

There was this Woke journalist who described the based film Love Actually as being set in a "UKIP ethnostate" for not having a diverse cast as it was set in the UK and USA in 2003 before the massive influx of brown people to both countries. These people actually describe the recent past as a Nazi utopia. :feelswhat: :society:

Cause it's forced, cringy and totally not relatable. They can make how many tv productions they want about a lesbian nigger transmaxing highschool classmate that ascend to an adventurer main character, fact remain tho, that in real life a lesbian nigger transmaxing highschool classmate would be dooming in its room as a pedophile IT while scrolling Grindr in search of some blue haired 15yo sissiboy or larping US. And they can shove their pay-tv jewmaxxed shit up their loose asses.

Imagine watching kikeflix nowadays.
Every single show/movie on it are woke leftist propaganda movies worshipping niggers and faggots/trannies.

I only watch anime because it's the only cope that incels can enjoy without being bombarded with woke propaganda and Jewish influence. Not to some are even produced by us where the females are always wearing skimpy clothes and getting raped/molested (Which is all they're good for tbh).
anime was funded by jews

pedophillia is jewish
Never said anything about pedophilia being Jewish, retarded GrAYcel, I just mentioned how normies hate Loli anime because they think it's pedophilia (it's not).

Never said anything about pedophilia being Jewish, retarded GrAYcel, I just mentioned how normies hate Loli anime because they think it's pedophilia (it's not).
lolicon is jewish i think

less niggers the better is the movie
would be perfet if it was 100% white people